First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's so easy to get behind a Bronco. Just point and click buy, call your dealer, and then pull your hair out.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just watched the Ford Bronco video. I had no idea it was so β€œ easy to get behind the wheel of a new Bronco”. Sorry, but along with the hoopla, an acknowledgment concerning the build and delivery to customer issues would have been nice. Look, I get there are supply issues, and miscalculations concerning what models would be the most ordered, but because of this Ford should be able to adapt to model options. If BL and WT model orders are overwhelming the parts supply, then get creative and offer tweaks. I would opt for the OBX if Ford allowed me to get the MGV interior, and a third wheel option. I would go with the BD if I could get the high package. Adapt on the fly to meet customer demand. Show some flexibility.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WTH is with this MIC color...please tell me it's just due to some fluke lighting camera thing?

Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-9

*Edit *

This is what it's supposed to look like

Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! image13

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Meh
No build date, no top options….
Meh

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You could join hands with me as I try to cast some voodoo on Ford to get me a build date. I've never been more anxious to visit Iowa as I've been the last month waiting for a build date.
I hate to burst your bubble, but I've tried it before and it doesn't work.

I am convinced the more you act like it doesn't matter, the faster it will come.

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

why so happy?????? We still don’t have dates when are builds are going to happen . It’s all for the news to hype Ford up. They don’t want to talk about all the people that are pissed off. They should talk to us!!!!! Stil waiting and dreaming

Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With is with this MIC color...please tell me it's just due to some fluke lighting camera thing?

Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! image13

Edit *

I am going to bet thats a photo from eariler when they were still working on the color and grit.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to bet thats a photo from eariler when they were still working on the color and grit.
I would guess bright factory lighting. The old "stig" pics used to make everything look funny inside the plant.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Via Car and Driver,
Still delayed until next year are Broncos ordered with the off-road-focused Sasquatch package, which adds 35-inch tires, heavy-duty Bilstein shock absorbers, and a manual transmission.

What about auto trans? My dealer says fall delivery.
They’re referring to Sasquatch package combined with manual transmission being late availability.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WTH is with this MIC color...please tell me it's just due to some fluke lighting camera thing?

*Edit *

Factory lighting. The color blend of the MIC top has been set for months, and your bottom pic is a great example of how it looks in the real world.
Sponsored