Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will there be an option to buy a Wildtrak grille for Outerbanks.
Or will a Wildtrak or badlands grille fit outerbanks.

I am more into that grille.
They are all interchangeable
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As expected, the formal OKTB has been issued and Broncos are cleared to be released from the holding yards, shipped to dealers, and sold.

PLEASE BE MINE, PLEASE BE MINE, PLEASE BE MINE! lol

Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-17

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks like mine (waiting for its roof rack). Interesting all the other CO trucks and bronc's in that sequence.
Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-17

Ha! I thought the same thing!!!!

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 1623761538379

What’s the deal with this under the hood design? Are they all like this or do they get covered up?

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm certain I've read in some distant thread that all grills are interchangeable.... So, you should be able to trade (with another forum member) or order from Ford at some point in the future.

ssstang67

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 2011 Mustang 2012 F-150 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
....the era of 4-door soft-tops.
As they should be! Easy top down fun. No need for help to have top down. No need to store bulky top. Easy in rain. And absolutely no need for a stupid 6in wiper 🀣.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 1623761538379

What’s the deal with this under the hood design? Are they all like this or do they get covered up?
I think you have to get the added sound deadening.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man what a journey it’s been. 4 years ago I sent this text to my dad.... I don’t think he realized what he was signing up for with his reply 🀣🀣🀣
Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 857A45BE-030D-40EB-B734-D606C0A7ECFC

Fun times ahead my friends!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Next Thursday ima getta vin I can feelit. 🀞πŸ’ͺ
The good energy is flowing, the floors is fixed, the top gettin tiptop, by damn ima getta vin soon!

(2Door Badlands 8pm attempter, 11pm haver)
I feel your energy from over here! Have faith in you!!!

You can. But ya gotta pay for it
Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! DeterminedSmoggyBass-max-1mb

Oddly my old 2011 kia had it. And it showed on the outside of the hood when it snowed and my car was heating up. I wonder if the honeycomb pattern is for heat dissipation
Man what a journey it’s been. 4 years ago I sent this text to my dad.... I don’t think he realized what he was signing up for with his reply 🀣🀣🀣
Ford Bronco πŸ™Œ Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! DeterminedSmoggyBass-max-1mb

Fun times ahead my friends!
Your dad's got such a smug smile on his profile photo lol. Love it

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome news for us all!! Will be great to see the actual Bronco (sorry BS owners) on the road. Cannot wait to get mine - have a 7/19 build week so hoping to have mine before Labor Day. Here’s hoping the flow on the Broncos to all improves quickly.

Cpc101

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Subarus and one old Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotta say, this is the best set of photos I've seen. These folks are the reason we are here daily chatting, laughing and patiently waiting. Without them we couldn't be here.

Thank you too all the assembly workers for building our beloved rigs!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As expected, the formal OKTB has been issued and Broncos are cleared to be released from the holding yards, shipped to dealers, and sold.

The first demo units actually shipped out of MAP last Thursday. Keep your eyes peeled, as several hundred rigs will be on the move!

Official Press Release:

Ford Bronco is Back! Production Kicks Off at Revamped, Upgraded Michigan Assembly Plant; Shipments Begin

• Production of the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is underway at the Michigan Assembly Plant; the two-door and first ever four-door models are now on their way to Ford dealerships across America
  • Ford has invested $750 million and added approximately 2,700 direct jobs at the Michigan Assembly Plant to build the sixth-generation Bronco
  • A 1.7 million square foot Modification Center, adjacent to Michigan Assembly Plant, will offer Bronco two- and four-door model customizations including safari bar, roof racks, exterior graphic packages and additional accessories as more are added to the catalog
  • Watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT, for an immersive Bronco launch experience
WAYNE, Mich., June 15, 2021 β€” The Bronco is back and ready for adventure. After 25 years, the Built Wild and always 4x4 SUV is rolling off the line at the Michigan Assembly Plant, which underwent a $750 million upgrade and added 2,700 jobs to get the job done. The all-new two-door and first-ever four-door Bronco models are now on the way to Ford dealerships nationwide.

Outdoor enthusiasts are more than ready. More than 125,000 Broncos orders have been placed, with a total of more than 190,000 reservations in the U.S. and Canada to date, plus Bronco Roadeo off-road adventure playgrounds are ready to roll.

β€œWe know the fans have been waiting for the Bronco – and we’re so excited to bring it back,” said Suzy Deering, Ford chief marketing officer. β€œAnd this Bronco is better than ever. We’re staying authentic to Bronco’s goes-over-any-terrain heritage and have leveraged the brand’s Built Wild innovative design, durability and advanced off-road capability to get the most out of every adventure in the wild.”

As the flagship and icon of the Bronco brand, Ford’s new outdoor brand of Built Wild and only 4x4 vehicles, the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is ready for adventure. Built with rugged durability, this vehicle has the confidence to go over any-type of terrain (G.O.A.T). Several different models are available and are designed around different types of adventure, with the base model starting at $29,995.

In 1965, the Michigan Truck Plant β€” now the Michigan Assembly Plant β€” began production of a fun and versatile off-road SUV: the original Ford Bronco. Bronco continued through five generations and ended production on June 12, 1996. In that 31-year span, Ford produced more than 1.1 million Broncos.

Now the Ford Bronco is back home rolling off the line at Michigan Assembly Plant. The all-new sixth-generation 2021 Bronco two-door and first-ever Bronco four-door model are being shipped to dealers and then to customers who started their journey with a reservation last summer.

β€œWe have the most skilled workforce in America working in a plant that’s state-of-the-art,” said John Savona, vice president, manufacturing and labor affairs. β€œIt’s an unbeatable combination designed to deliver our customers a high-quality, ready-for-anything, all-new Bronco.”

Ford’s UAW partners agree – and are proud be part of the historic launch.

β€œOnce again UAW members are excited to build one of the most iconic vehicles in automotive history as the full-size Ford Bronco launches production,” said Gerald Kariem, UAW vice president and director of the Ford department. β€œThis American automotive staple is crafted right here in Michigan by UAW members and will continue the innovative nameplate with quality and pride. UAW members are proud to launch this long awaited re-birth applying new technology and utility to one of the most innovative brands in Ford’s storied history.”

Ford is committed to building in America and assembles more vehicles in the United States than any other automaker. The largest employer of U.S. hourly autoworkers, Ford has added approximately 2,700 jobs at Michigan Assembly Plant to build as many vehicles as possible, bringing total employment to approximately 4,900 people.

The Modification Center is a 1.7 million square foot facility β€” formally the Wayne Assembly Plant β€” right next door to Michigan Assembly Plant. Bronco customers will be able to opt into modifications including roof racks, a front bumper safari bar and exterior graphic packages, just to name a few, which will be factory-installed at the Modification Center.

Bronco owners can also choose from an extensive lineup of more than 200 factory-backed accessories added at the dealership for maximum personalization. The modular design of the Bronco allows for a vehicle as unique as each customer.

For an immersive behind-the-scenes Bronco launch experience, watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT. National Public Radio correspondent Sonari Glinton, host of the Bring Back Bronco podcast, interviews various Ford team members involved in the Bronco launch as well as Bronco reservation holders in the new Modification Center.

As always Ross Thank you for keeping us Bronco lovers and future owners, up to date. 🍻
Sponsored