First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In a past life that was absolutely my dream job. I spent 12 years working as a journalist (mainly in editorial for tv news, with a bunch of freelance auto industry writing along the way) and when Mike made the move from pickuptrucks.com to Ford I was ready to jump. A few years later, I'm running comms for a civil rights nonprofit, teaching HS percussion, and own 2 businesses with my wife. Life is great, and I'm glad to be able to share with this community here.
Much appreciated

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do have to say, the direct/head on picture makes the Bronco look menacing. Especially in the factory lighting. That’s my Rapid Red right there!

7A768539-98EB-4DE5-BCC8-5C9A70DEC2DB.jpeg

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

our dealerships demo or FCTP was released today! 1 of first 2 for the Detroit region and the 1st in our zone! Should be here any day!

Stoked!
Are dealerships allowed to test drive these demo vehicles?

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s a protective cover to prevent marring the paint.
Another possibility is that this vehicle was built on a "Monday" and that guy is still hung over from the weekend and forgot to paint that part...if you look closely he kind of looks like he is leaning on the truck for balance. I hope my build occurs on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another possibility is that this vehicle was built on a "Monday" and that guy is still hung over from the weekend and forgot to paint that part...if you look closely he kind of looks like he is leaning on the truck for balance. I hope my build occurs on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Mine is next Wednesday!

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are dealerships allowed to test drive these demo vehicles?
IT will be up to the individual dealerships. The vehicles are not able to be sold for 6-8 months.

NO mileage restrictions (min or max).

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🙌 Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 7A768539-98EB-4DE5-BCC8-5C9A70DEC2DB

What’s the deal with this under the hood design? Are they all like this or do they get covered up?
I believe the honeycomb pattern is for added rigidity. The hood is the largest sheet of aluminum on the bronco, and as such most susceptible to warp and flex. The honeycomb strengthens it.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well mine was moved to week of 7/5, so week after a holiday is not ideal but I’ll take it.
Sponsored