First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, but it's hard to get excited about this stuff anymore. I guess if I actually had a build date I might feel differently. But from my chair it's just more BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH !

Congrats to those who have something to look forward to.

For the rest of us, it's just another kick in the nuts.
Sponsored

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As expected, the formal OKTB has been issued and Broncos are cleared to be released from the holding yards, shipped to dealers, and sold.

The first demo units actually shipped out of MAP last Thursday. Keep your eyes peeled, as several hundred rigs will be on the move!

Official Press Release:

Ford Bronco is Back! Production Kicks Off at Revamped, Upgraded Michigan Assembly Plant; Shipments Begin
2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-1.jpg

• Production of the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is underway at the Michigan Assembly Plant; the two-door and first ever four-door models are now on their way to Ford dealerships across America
  • Ford has invested $750 million and added approximately 2,700 direct jobs at the Michigan Assembly Plant to build the sixth-generation Bronco
  • A 1.7 million square foot Modification Center, adjacent to Michigan Assembly Plant, will offer Bronco two- and four-door model customizations including safari bar, roof racks, exterior graphic packages and additional accessories as more are added to the catalog
  • Watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT, for an immersive Bronco launch experience
WAYNE, Mich., June 15, 2021 — The Bronco is back and ready for adventure. After 25 years, the Built Wild and always 4x4 SUV is rolling off the line at the Michigan Assembly Plant, which underwent a $750 million upgrade and added 2,700 jobs to get the job done. The all-new two-door and first-ever four-door Bronco models are now on the way to Ford dealerships nationwide.

Outdoor enthusiasts are more than ready. More than 125,000 Broncos orders have been placed, with a total of more than 190,000 reservations in the U.S. and Canada to date, plus Bronco Roadeo off-road adventure playgrounds are ready to roll.

“We know the fans have been waiting for the Bronco – and we’re so excited to bring it back,” said Suzy Deering, Ford chief marketing officer. “And this Bronco is better than ever. We’re staying authentic to Bronco’s goes-over-any-terrain heritage and have leveraged the brand’s Built Wild innovative design, durability and advanced off-road capability to get the most out of every adventure in the wild.”

As the flagship and icon of the Bronco brand, Ford’s new outdoor brand of Built Wild and only 4x4 vehicles, the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is ready for adventure. Built with rugged durability, this vehicle has the confidence to go over any-type of terrain (G.O.A.T). Several different models are available and are designed around different types of adventure, with the base model starting at $29,995.

In 1965, the Michigan Truck Plant — now the Michigan Assembly Plant — began production of a fun and versatile off-road SUV: the original Ford Bronco. Bronco continued through five generations and ended production on June 12, 1996. In that 31-year span, Ford produced more than 1.1 million Broncos.

Now the Ford Bronco is back home rolling off the line at Michigan Assembly Plant. The all-new sixth-generation 2021 Bronco two-door and first-ever Bronco four-door model are being shipped to dealers and then to customers who started their journey with a reservation last summer.

“We have the most skilled workforce in America working in a plant that’s state-of-the-art,” said John Savona, vice president, manufacturing and labor affairs. “It’s an unbeatable combination designed to deliver our customers a high-quality, ready-for-anything, all-new Bronco.”

Ford’s UAW partners agree – and are proud be part of the historic launch.

“Once again UAW members are excited to build one of the most iconic vehicles in automotive history as the full-size Ford Bronco launches production,” said Gerald Kariem, UAW vice president and director of the Ford department. “This American automotive staple is crafted right here in Michigan by UAW members and will continue the innovative nameplate with quality and pride. UAW members are proud to launch this long awaited re-birth applying new technology and utility to one of the most innovative brands in Ford’s storied history.”

Ford is committed to building in America and assembles more vehicles in the United States than any other automaker. The largest employer of U.S. hourly autoworkers, Ford has added approximately 2,700 jobs at Michigan Assembly Plant to build as many vehicles as possible, bringing total employment to approximately 4,900 people.

The Modification Center is a 1.7 million square foot facility — formally the Wayne Assembly Plant — right next door to Michigan Assembly Plant. Bronco customers will be able to opt into modifications including roof racks, a front bumper safari bar and exterior graphic packages, just to name a few, which will be factory-installed at the Modification Center.

Bronco owners can also choose from an extensive lineup of more than 200 factory-backed accessories added at the dealership for maximum personalization. The modular design of the Bronco allows for a vehicle as unique as each customer.

For an immersive behind-the-scenes Bronco launch experience, watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT. National Public Radio correspondent Sonari Glinton, host of the Bring Back Bronco podcast, interviews various Ford team members involved in the Bronco launch as well as Bronco reservation holders in the new Modification Center.

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-2.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-3.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-4.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-5.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-6.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-7.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-8.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-9.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-10.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-11.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-12.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-13.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-14.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-15.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-16.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-17.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-18.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-19.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-20.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-50.jpg
We have a vin # and a build date of June 28th. But you know that doesn't mean much. We waited 14 months and two days for our 2020 Shelby GT500. We have a friend that walked into Bill Jarred Ford in Avon Park, Fl. about 3 weeks ago and walked out with an Area 51 4 door Bronco Sport.
I've seen quite a few Broncos on the street in South Florida and the Keys. I think most were rentals and four doors. Also saw one at the rental return line at Indianapolis airport.
Waiting sucks!!!!
Lou

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have a vin # and a build date of June 28th. But you know that doesn't mean much. We waited 14 months and two days for our 2020 Shelby GT500. We have a friend that walked into Bill Jarred Ford in Avon Park, Fl. about 3 weeks ago and walked out with an Area 51 4 door Bronco Sport.
I've seen quite a few Broncos on the street in South Florida and the Keys. I think most were rentals and four doors. Also saw one at the rental return line at Indianapolis airport.
Waiting sucks!!!!
Lou
The Sports are only 4 door

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1623761538379.jpeg

What’s the deal with this under the hood design? Are they all like this or do they get covered up?
I love the look of the honeycomb. 😍

I guess it's good that I am not getting a trim level with the extra sound-deadening. 😁😁

Sponsored

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And if mine hadn’t been moved 2 times it’d be sitting in the yard for shipment. 😪
Preach it brother, mine went from June 21 to July5 to late August. But at least I have a VIN. Hard to snuggle up to a VIN in the garage at night....

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick question, at what number do the VIN's start at? The lowest I have seen have been MLA61XXX, which seems odd that VIN's wouldn't start at MLA00001, but would totally explain why my VIN is in the 76xxx range (approximately 15k later with a July 26th PSP date).
Mine is 67xxxx means nothing at this point. People that just ordered are getting sx
Preach it brother, mine went from June 21 to July5 to late August. But at least I have a VIN. Hard to snuggle up to a VIN in the garage at night....
well mine was 6/7, 6/28, 7/5 and now 7/23

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn they just let them wear whatever they want to work lol

Man those colors look fantastic! This is exciting!

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just don't want a BS letter from Ford in September, "As you know 2020 was a difficult year and as much as we wish we could keep pricing inline with earlier publicized forecast, unfortunately, our supply chain cost have risen and as such we regret.... ......blah blah blah. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For anyone else with a 6/21 build week but no build date and no sticker, a whole bunch were sequenced tonight. Mine was in that position until about an hour ago, when a contact let me know it had just popped in for build next Thursday the 24th. The public facing sticker search doesn't find it but he was able to pull it up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For anyone else with a 6/21 build week but no build date and no sticker, a whole bunch were sequenced tonight. Mine was in that position until about an hour ago, when a contract le me know it had just popped in for build next Thursday the 24th. The public facing sticker search doesn't find it but he was able to pull it up.
Mine populated in the normal URL at around 8:40 ET, for 6/23!

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine populated in the normal URL at around 8:40 ET, for 6/23!
Ours was originally for the week of June 14th, next it went to week of July 5th and now back to week of June 28th.
Anyway it's close. Can't wait.
Lou