Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Came via convoy sometime last night.

2.7L BB MIC SAS 4dr Cactus Gray

20210918_143711.jpg

Top is everywhere in the garage right now. I was not expecting this truck for another month. I need to clean and organize. More in depth pics to follow. Deadener looks pretty good. It's lightly shedding particles everywhere. The bolt cages where I took the top off also look chipped. The paint seems to already be affected from the bolts. I'll post that later as well. For now the bolts are back in.

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 6.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 4.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 5.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 1.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 3.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 2.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 7.jpg

More info posted by @CO-Bronco
Nice. Hope your luck rubs off on the rest of us. I had a 7/21 production date, so toes crossed.
Sponsored

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what was everyone expecting as far as the headliner? When I was shopping before I ordered a bronco, I looked into and built a jeep at a dealer. The sales man said not to get their headliner because, “ it looks like floor mats glued to the ceiling.” That’s a tried and true vehicle with years in this platform and that’s the best they have been able to come up with. It must be a lot more difficult to do than what people are giving the situation credit. I didn’t get a jeep because it felt small and the interior looked and seemed cheap and unfinished, more so than the bronco. That being said, did everyone think that Ford was going to be able to come up with something light years ahead of another company that has been leading this specific field for years? I just don’t understand the constant hate on so many things. Especially on a first year vehicle. If you wanted refined and polished, should have waited until year 3+ or longer. Like others have said, if ya don’t like it, walk away and get your money back and get something else. IMO nothing else looks as good and by all accounts they seem to be a very capable vehicle on and off-road. I’ll climb down off my soap box and wait for the flying tomatoes.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats @TheHitmanHenson !

E1D1E746-D283-456F-96A4-291CC0A11B27.png

I was 1232 blend the same day. Wish they could’ve grabbed mine off dirt mountain with yours(hopefully they did). It’s got a long way to go, train/boat/truck to Hawaii so another month and change for me. Hope I get the email soon!🙏🏽
I have the same journey but no VIN to speak of. Updates on how long it takes for your truck to get to your dealer would be extremely helpful 🤔😂

FireGuy1182

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150, 2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I switched to a softop when I saw all the issues with the production. I personally feel at this point everything has been rushed around fixing or solving the issues with the hardtop. I plan on waiting until they come up with a problem free hardtop before ordering one, I would love to have the option of both tops. But at this point I feel they will continue to have issues.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One just was just delivered to Honolulu Ford built on 8/11.
I have the same journey but no VIN to speak of. Updates on how long it takes for your truck to get to your dealer would be extremely helpful 🤔😂

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations Brett, I'm happy to see that a DM Bronco has been released into the wild. Enjoy the ride.

As far as the headliner I'm torn. Do I take it off my order, or not. I know that Mark at www.hotheadheadliners.com will have a much better quality product. I have one of his liners in my Wrangler. I could just get the Ford liner, order a Hot Head, and just stick it to the thin Ford liner. What to do....what to do......

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Confused MIC was to be almost black. This look grey?
Congrats man. I am so jealous the thing looks amazing with the Hard top completely removed.
1. What date did you place your actual order?
2. Does your window sticker say yours is a 2021?
3. What are the visible differences of the MIC 2.0?
4. Is that Bronco decal over your gas cap your first MOD?

Ford Bronco 🙌 MIC Top 2.0 equipped Bronco delivered from Dirt Mountain! MIC 2.0.PNG

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Came via convoy sometime last night.

2.7L BB MIC SAS 4dr Cactus Gray

Ford Bronco 🙌 MIC Top 2.0 equipped Bronco delivered from Dirt Mountain! MIC 2.0.PNG

Top is everywhere in the garage right now. I was not expecting this truck for another month. I need to clean and organize. More in depth pics to follow. Deadener looks pretty good. It's lightly shedding particles everywhere. The bolt cages where I took the top off also look chipped. The paint seems to already be affected from the bolts. I'll post that later as well. For now the bolts are back in.

More info posted by @CO-Bronco
Well, there's hope. Mine was made 7/22 as well!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I probably missed it, but did his dealer just say it arrived or that they saw it in visibility before it arrived as well? Looking to see if they even knew it was coming.
I think if the dealer looked they'd know it was coming, but they were both caught off guard.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what was everyone expecting as far as the headliner? When I was shopping before I ordered a bronco, I looked into and built a jeep at a dealer. The sales man said not to get their headliner because, “ it looks like floor mats glued to the ceiling.” That’s a tried and true vehicle with years in this platform and that’s the best they have been able to come up with. It must be a lot more difficult to do than what people are giving the situation credit. I didn’t get a jeep because it felt small and the interior looked and seemed cheap and unfinished, more so than the bronco. That being said, did everyone think that Ford was going to be able to come up with something light years ahead of another company that has been leading this specific field for years? many I just don’t understand the constant hate on so many things. Especially on a first year vehicle. If you wanted refined and polished, should have waited until year 3+ or longer. Like others have said, if ya don’t like it, walk away and get your money back and get something else. IMO nothing else looks as good and by all accounts they seem to be a very capable vehicle on and off-road. I’ll climb down off my soap box and wait for the flying tomatoes.
The thing that really makes me laugh is most of this is based off a couple of pics taken with a potato or he said/she said info and run with that. At least go take a look in person so you're not just creating hot air.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations Brett, I'm happy to see that a DM Bronco has been released into the wild. Enjoy the ride.

As far as the headliner I'm torn. Do I take it off my order, or not. I know that Mark at www.hotheadheadliners.com will have a much better quality product. I have one of his liners in my Wrangler. I could just get the Ford liner, order a Hot Head, and just stick it to the thin Ford liner. What to do....what to do......
Maybe you dont want to put one over the other, especially if the OEM sheds and can peel off!