First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
right?? Iā€™m a 6/29 and still nothing! even with a basic non sas build like mineā€¦ still waiting.
Next time, set the bar lower... ;)
Sponsored

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Came via convoy sometime last night.

2.7L BB MIC SAS 4dr Cactus Gray

20210918_143711.jpg

Top is everywhere in the garage right now. I was not expecting this truck for another month. I need to clean and organize. More in depth pics to follow. Deadener looks pretty good. It's lightly shedding particles everywhere. The bolt cages where I took the top off also look chipped. The paint seems to already be affected from the bolts. I'll post that later as well. For now the bolts are back in.

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 6.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 4.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 5.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 1.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 3.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 2.jpg

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed 7.jpg

More info posted by @CO-Bronco
Great looking rig man! Enjoy it, the rest of us are jealous!āœŒ

Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The OP wasnā€™t expecting the Bronco & stated they needed to clean their garage. Probably why itā€™s topless, cause it has to sit outside & they donā€™t want to compromise the MIC . Who knows lol

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what was everyone expecting as far as the headliner? When I was shopping before I ordered a bronco, I looked into and built a jeep at a dealer. The sales man said not to get their headliner because, ā€œ it looks like floor mats glued to the ceiling.ā€ Thatā€™s a tried and true vehicle with years in this platform and thatā€™s the best they have been able to come up with. It must be a lot more difficult to do than what people are giving the situation credit. I didnā€™t get a jeep because it felt small and the interior looked and seemed cheap and unfinished, more so than the bronco. That being said, did everyone think that Ford was going to be able to come up with something light years ahead of another company that has been leading this specific field for years? I just donā€™t understand the constant hate on so many things. Especially on a first year vehicle. If you wanted refined and polished, should have waited until year 3+ or longer. Like others have said, if ya donā€™t like it, walk away and get your money back and get something else. IMO nothing else looks as good and by all accounts they seem to be a very capable vehicle on and off-road. Iā€™ll climb down off my soap box and wait for the flying tomatoes.
uhhhh i think most ppl were expecting fabric that doesnā€™t flake off everywhere when you touch it? ā€œfreeā€ or not, they were once planning to charge folks around 500.00 for this option when there are companies like hothead who offer a far superior product for cheaper. if youā€™re happy with poor quality on an expensive vehicle, great, Iā€™m sure Ford loves people like you, but donā€™t act like those of us who are rightfully questioning a quality issue are weird for not wanting a less than top quality product.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe you dont want to put one over the other, especially if the OEM sheds and can peel off!
You're absolutely correct John. It wouldn't be a good idea to chance the factory liner turning loose, and with the shedding the Hot Head may not stick to it anyway. I'mma gonna take it off my order.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OP wasnā€™t expecting the Bronco & stated they needed to clean their garage. Probably why itā€™s topless, cause it has to sit outside & they donā€™t want to compromise the MIC . Who knows lol
That's what I always do when my garage needs cleaning. Throw more stuff in to make the job more difficult. :ROFLMAO:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was thrre
You are 100% correct.
But the difference between OP and where I live (directly across the bridge from Michigan) is just an additional 24hrs.
Just in to add that I'm a 3.5 hour trip from MAP .... I dont expect to see my Bronco on Monday ... LOL.
But I'll be DAMN HAPPY if I do!!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
uhhhh i think most ppl were expecting fabric that doesnā€™t flake off everywhere when you touch it? ā€œfreeā€ or not, they were once planning to charge folks around 500.00 for this option when there are companies like hothead who offer a far superior product for cheaper. if youā€™re happy with poor quality on an expensive vehicle, great, Iā€™m sure Ford loves people like you, but donā€™t act like those of us who are rightfully questioning a quality issue are weird for not wanting a less than top quality product.
https://www.amazon.com/Eureka-3670G...ords=mighty+mite+vacuum&qid=1632003465&sr=8-4

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's what I always do when my garage needs cleaning. Throw more stuff in to make the job more difficult. :ROFLMAO:
Point taken šŸ˜…

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree Trent. I just sent an email to my dealer to remove the factory headliner from my order. If it sheds like a Border Collie it doesn't matter to me if it is free. I was hoping Ford would do something about the shedding, but apparantly that isn't one of their priority problems. I will wait on Mark at Hot Heads to get his product to market.
Sponsored

Last edited: