First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That was nearly a year ago and still nothing though.
correct. broncos are obviously hard to come by right now so they're waiting until their order comes in to make the liners. i'd much rather wait for that (my order isn't going to be here till next year) than settle for a shitty shedding headliner lol.
Sponsored

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You do realize all fabric sheds? A 5 minute vacuuming would solve this non issue.
lol i don't understand the how you say this is a non-issue now yet you previously stated "issues with first year products are expected", then act like feedback on quality isn't the main way that products improve. lots of moving goalposts with your take but ok have fun vacuuming your roof lol.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has the op stated yet if mic top 2.0 fixed all the issues of the first or is there still defects I would like to know cause if mic top 2.0 still has issues I’m not sure what I’m going to do

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most people will have the top off anyway. And when it's off guess what, you can vacuum it.
No more particles!

With the amount of dog hair that ends up in my car, fuzz from the headliner is the least of my worries.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lol i don't understand the how you say this is a non-issue now yet you previously stated "issues with first year products are expected", then act like feedback on quality isn't the main way that products improve. lots of moving goalposts with your take but ok have fun vacuuming your roof lol.
I don't recall saying anything about first year issues??
I don't see the shedding as an issue. It's simply a carpet type material that has residual fibers left from manufacturing that once vacuumed will be fine. You apparently have never had carpet installed in your home. Kind of the same with loose fibers until it's been vacuumed a few times.
If you choose not to get the headliner, that's your choice, but please don't try to jamb it down everyone else's throat.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most people will have the top off anyway. And when it's off guess what, you can vacuum it.
No more particles!

Yup, never get a pet. They'll shed loose fibers all over your home. :love:

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guess I was expecting something like Hotheads does for the Wrangler. Looks more finished and professional.

8800C15E-FCCD-48B6-BFBD-25DEAEF33E02.jpeg
But, that's not what the factory offers for Jeeps. Apples and oranges.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Even the Mopar kit looks finished and professional. Not just thrown on.

282F521F-B1CA-40DC-9CB9-644524A2ABE4.jpeg
True....but is the material similar to what the Bronco is getting?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sold, I followed your links and more for Hot Head Headliners. Seems like a worthy upgrade once I receive my MIC OBX! Thanks!
You will not be dissapointed John. Installation was pretty easy. A 2 -3 beer job depending on your break schedule. :) Doing the removeable panels is very easy as you just take 'em off, and take to your work bench. Working overhead with the rest ain't bad unless you do it in the summer like I did. You know how bad the humidity is down here in the South. You can just stand outside, not move one muscle, and you'll be sweatin' in a New York minute. :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol. You have no idea what Hothead's solution is for the Bronco. It will be different for sure.
I do, I have one of Marks liners. And, I will say that it is thicker with a much better material than what Ford, and even Jeep uses. You can also buy sound strips (that I highly recommend) that go between the inside of the top and the liner that will give it even more insulation. I know it won't be free like Fords, but I will pay for a quality product before I accept an inferior product even if it's free.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You will not be dissapointed John. Installation was pretty easy. A 2 -3 beer job depending on your break schedule. :) Doing the removeable panels is very easy as you just take 'em off, and take to your work bench. Working overhead with the rest ain't bad unless you do it in the summer like I did. You know how bad the humidity is down here in the South. You can just stand outside, not move one muscle, and you'll be sweatin' in a New York minute. :)
I've watched several Jeep install videos for these and the not so easy part is the scuffing that is supposed to be done before placing the strips. That has dust flying all over the interior and the installer.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
correct. broncos are obviously hard to come by right now so they're waiting until their order comes in to make the liners. i'd much rather wait for that (my order isn't going to be here till next year) than settle for a shitty shedding headliner lol.
To me , that shows little ambition to get the job done. They could certainly go to an event or a dealer to measure and have them in the works by now.
This reminds me of Redline Tuning back in 17 when the new Explorer came out and people were looking for hood struts. Their excuse was they couldn't get ahold of an Explorer when every Ford dealers lot was stocked. They could have even rented one for a day to get the job done. By the time they produced the struts, my Explorer was traded in for a Raptor.
Sponsored