Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the great photos @LadyBronco . Special request if you stumble upon a Big Bend again, can you take a photo of the stock tire specification. All the printed material and B/P is incorrect as Bridgestone Dueler isn't made in the size that Ford specifies.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh. I love the BB grill. I had finally settled on BD but that grill. Thanks a lot Lady Bronco!
I am not at all joking when I say, do you want to trade grills? The BB grill is the only thing I don’t like about the exterior.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not at all joking when I say, do you want to trade grills? The BB grill is the only thing I don’t like about the exterior.
The problem with that is if I buy the BB because I prefer the look, part of that is the gray wheels matching the gray grill. I don't think the BD wheels with that grill would look good. If I had a BD with MGV, adv 4x4 and the BB grill and wheels that'd be my perfect build. But even if you wanted to swap both, I'm on the east coast and I think you're on the west? Bit of a logistical issue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LadyBronco

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I honestly don't know anymore.

First some says I'm wrong because the OP confirmed it now they say I'm not and the OP confirmed it.

Ehhh who cares Im just killing te till my bronco is ordered.
I thought it looked like it was possibly sandstone. I have Black/Sandstone in my Escape and it looks very close. Definitely didn't get the grey vibe. Maybe it's like the Pink/Grey shoe thing? ?

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought it looked like it was possibly sandstone. I have Black/Sandstone in my Escape and it looks very close. Definitely didn't get the grey vibe. Maybe it's like the Pink/Grey shoe thing? ?
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's really helpful.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Yellow ( ahem, I mean Cyber Orange) is pretty cool and looks great on that BL. I just don’t have the Huevos
I saw these last night and the Cyber Orange really pops. It's more orange in person and the metallic flake really comes out in direct light. I'm definitely sold on Cyber Orange for by 2DR Badlands.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The problem with that is if I buy the BB because I prefer the look, part of that is the gray wheels matching the gray grill. I don't think the BD wheels with that grill would look good. If I had a BD with MGV, adv 4x4 and the BB grill and wheels that'd be my perfect build. But even if you wanted to swap both, I'm on the east coast and I think you're on the west? Bit of a logistical issue.
Oh yeah, I sure am on west coast. Also I'm going BB sas so I centrally trade wheels, hahah. Oh well!

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh yeah, I sure am on west coast. Also I'm going BB sas so I centrally trade wheels, hahah. Oh well!
Yeah that would work with the SAS wheels. I'll probably end up going BD, I change my mind hourly.

Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh. I love the BB grill. I had finally settled on BD but that grill. Thanks a lot Lady Bronco!
The front grille will be easily swappable. Don't change your trim choice just because of the grille!

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also have an older post that I showed additional pictures inside the WildTrak. This one is from today.

CA45D95A-1D8B-47A4-82FF-DD505032D43E.jpeg
What is your review of the color of the seats ? If this was a Cactus Grey exterior?