Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All the cactus greys i have seen are all grey not green or blue.
I don't see any green or blue in the CG either ... i guess it comes down to everyones perception of color ..... like that blue dress thing that was going around for a while and some people saw it as gold
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All the cactus greys i have seen are all grey not green or blue.
I don't see any green or blue in the CG either ... i guess it comes down to everyones perception of color ..... like that blue dress thing that was going around for a while and some people saw it as gold
When I saw it yesterday my first thought was "how would you not see any green in this?!"

It's predominantly grey but I, personally, saw more green than I was expecting.

What a wild colour. I don't think I could have ordered it sight-unseen but I solidified it as my #1 after seeing it in person.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This body design is starting to look "dated", hope they streamline/update it a bit prior to production :D

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a Cactus I mean Fighter Jet Grey Mustang today in full sun in a parking lot.

No green. No blue. All grey. I mean it is 0% cactus and 100% grey. I’m convinced that any hints of things other than grey are coming from the surroundings such as sky/clouds/lights/pavement/whatever.

Maybe that’s what people want, and if so, great. But if I ordered Cactus hoping to get some green if I squinted at it right while using my imagination, and then ended up getting the color of that Mustang, I would be pretty ticked.

It’s just very worth seeing in the flesh. Photos are all over the place. Seeing the real deal helps immensely.
I love it when it looks straight gray! I tolerate the blues and greens it can have

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah?!

Standard BL wheels or the optional ones with the trim ring?

Im debating buying the latter just so I can stand looking at them until I get a set of steelies...

(Legitimately though, I think you and I are a ways off from sealing this deal. ;) )
Standard BL rims/tires. Yeah we have time. I like the steel wheels but I like the BL rims better....if they fit.

Sponsored

Doomz

Black Diamond
First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 428i, 2021 Black Diamond CG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone tells me the fender flares are black and the MIC top is grey but it all goes together pretty darn nice in these photos!
I couldn't agree more, the MIC grey has been bothering me since the beginning but it doesn't look bad in this photo. What we really need is a side by side of grey and shadow black hard tops.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No green. No blue. All grey. I mean it is 0% cactus and 100% grey. I’m convinced that any hints of things other than grey are coming from the surroundings such as sky/clouds/lights/pavement/whatever.

Maybe that’s what people want, and if so, great. But if I ordered Cactus hoping to get some green if I squinted at it right while using my imagination, and then ended up getting the color of that Mustang, I would be pretty ticked.
I suggest doing like this person and running with green accent lighting at all times so people will see green ?
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) F543370B-C4F0-4585-838C-47B3B2491196

Ryan2E

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That color just doesn't make sense to me. There's already Iconic silver and carbonized gray. Why throw a green/gray in the mix instead of a true green? I love the 2-door, love the steelies, and I am getting a BD, but how could this be the color anyone wants? It will be interesting to see if it goes beyond MY2021.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why throw a green/gray in the mix??????????????
To pair it up with the blue/gray of course. Bronco's color palate is a fail...appropriate for a rental car fleet - not enthusiast vehicles

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This photo made me decide that cactus grey is not for me. There is just no pop in there. Just a little too bland.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This photo made me decide that cactus grey is not for me. There is just no pop in there. Just a little too bland.
The exact reason I like it. The Bronco, as a vehicle, pops. I don't need, or want, a flashy colour on it.

I like it because it's understated but, also, interesting.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The exact reason I like it. The Bronco, as a vehicle pops, I don't need or want a flashy colour on it.

I like it because it's understated but, also, interesting.
I respect that. In 5 years, will it still be interesting? Or boring?
Sponsored