Scooter

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
pan-y-cerveza said:
The exact reason I like it. The Bronco, as a vehicle, pops. I don't need, or want, a flashy colour on it. I like it because it's understated but, also, interesting.

Yes, that's why I like the Steel Wheels and the Color. I think the Bronco will attract enough attention. I don't need more when I have the roof off. As others have said the Utilitarian Look.
I am not a poser.

I am hoping to run one set of tires the whole year. If I find a good set of All Terrain tires with the 4 Wheel Drive is not adequate in the snow, I will have a nice set of rims for snow tires.

Advertisement

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

I am hoping to run one set of tires the whole year. If I find a good set of All Terrain tires with the 4 Wheel Drive is not adequate in the snow, I will have a nice set of rims for snow tires.
I've said this a ton of times on this forum. Need for snow tires is regional. If I was in Vancouver, or southern BC, I would run one set too. It's not necessarily the snow I buy them for. It's the ice. When I did live in Vancouver and in Halifax I just ran ATs.

AT's can be fine in fresh snow, slush, ect. Currently my road is polished like a curling rink. Unbelievably slippery. For miles. They don't plow the snow. It just gets packed down by traffic. Turns into glacier ice. That ice is there all winter long. My truck with ATs can barely get moving, keep in a straight line, or stop. My Escape, even with shitty Chinese winter tires, was a dream comparatively.

I'm firmly in "two set" camp here on the prairies.

Plus I can change up my look twice a year and it won't look like I'm running winter tires on spares all summer.

mac62989

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Just the result of the steelies being much thinner than other stock wheels. Also gives you an excuse to buy bigger tires :ROFLMAO:
Has it been confirmed the width of the steelies is smaller than other stock wheels?

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB; 2018 4Runner TRD (wife’s car)
Vehicle Showcase
Has it been confirmed the width of the steelies is smaller than other stock wheels?
I haven't confirmed anything, just looking at the images of both. If the wheel is similar in size then I'd say the tires make up the difference.

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
I haven't confirmed anything, just looking at the images of both. If the wheel is similar in size then I'd say the tires make up the difference.
I'll get with my "wheel" connection on the widths

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Clubs

Same for the GT on Mustangs ... however CJ pony parts $70 for both in Black solved the problem ... I'm more concerned with interior colors, lack of wheel/tire choices and minimal choice of interesting exterior colors ... this is minor an easy fix tbh ..

NoDoorsNoProblem

Base
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-duramax
I know this sounds insane, but for some reason, I feel like Cactus Gray just doesn't work on a 2-door. And it's my top choice for my 4 door builds. It's like the same way Cyber Orange just looks better on the 2-door than the 4-door, but reversed.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Clubs

I’m not the photographer (James Revoyr) and can’t take credit. Just wanted to share on this forum. 🎉

2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 3.jpg
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 4.jpg
This is exactly what I had planned to order, so glad to finally see it.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Clubs

Thanks for ruining this color for me :ROFLMAO:
Back to the decision board
Nah. I’ve seen it in person. It’s definitely grey..... maybe a tiny hint of green if the light is just right, but solidly grey

Evanm14

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Clubs

So this does prove that if you go for the optional signatures on the lower trims, you don't get rear LED lamps.

mac62989

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
So this does prove that if you go for the optional signatures on the lower trims, you don't get rear LED lamps.
I think that is what has been assumed for awhile now. The more recent Broncos we have seen seem closer to what would be production vs mixed and match. I think now it is a safe assumption that is isn't a thing without the Sig lights but who knows with Ford lately.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 CJ-7
I’m not the photographer (James Revoyr) and can’t take credit. Just wanted to share on this forum. 🎉

2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 3.jpg
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 4.jpg
No Videos of this thing floating around are there? I would love to see this thing in person.. I do not know if a like this or not ha. I have seen CG in person and liked it. I may go with a BD 2-dr. . Just hard for me to decide.

Advertisement

Advertisement