Sponsored

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would guess it has to do with the fact that even the most expensive and best black lug nuts sometimes needs to be taken off carefully to not have it show silver scratches under the coating. Probably figure no one at dealers are careful enough to take them off properly?
You are probably right, most of the aftermarket stuff I have seen looks like shit very quickly. That is also why I went with Toyota OEM black lugs for my Tacoma and they have been holding up really well going on my second New England winter. Maybe Ford offers them for other models that'll fit the Bronco, I never bothered to look. I think the ones I used were technically a 4Runner accessory..
Sponsored

EARL99208

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for sharing.....that color looks better than I expected.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not the photographer (James Revoyr) and can’t take credit. Just wanted to share on this forum. ?

Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) this-is-the-7b2ab0c72a
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) this-is-the-7b2ab0c72a
FORD; the one change I would make....a BLACK horse on the back, not silver. There is no silver on these vehicles. Me getting a Cyber Orange, the black would look so much better.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FORD; the one change I would make....a BLACK horse on the back, not silver. There is no silver on these vehicles. Me getting a Cyber Orange, the black would look so much better.
I completely agree, I am going to have to have black.

Sponsored

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If mine doesn’t come black with the shadow black mod top, I’ll remove it and paint it gloss black.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll trade you!
Oh yeah?!

Standard BL wheels or the optional ones with the trim ring?

Im debating buying the latter just so I can stand looking at them until I get a set of steelies...

(Legitimately though, I think you and I are a ways off from sealing this deal. ;) )

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stealies rule! Stealies, a 4lb sledge and a compressor will never leave you stranded on the trail.

TK-421

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw a Cactus I mean Fighter Jet Grey Mustang today in full sun in a parking lot.

No green. No blue. All grey. I mean it is 0% cactus and 100% grey. I’m convinced that any hints of things other than grey are coming from the surroundings such as sky/clouds/lights/pavement/whatever.

Maybe that’s what people want, and if so, great. But if I ordered Cactus hoping to get some green if I squinted at it right while using my imagination, and then ended up getting the color of that Mustang, I would be pretty ticked.

It’s just very worth seeing in the flesh. Photos are all over the place. Seeing the real deal helps immensely.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) 1609725336233

why do these broncos look so similar in size? look at the wheel width! the way they sit between the yellow lines and all
[/QUOTE
I have seen a few Sports in person and they really not that small. Actually they are a pretty good size.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a Cactus I mean Fighter Jet Grey Mustang today in full sun in a parking lot.

No green. No blue. All grey. I mean it is 0% cactus and 100% grey. I’m convinced that any hints of things other than grey are coming from the surroundings such as sky/clouds/lights/pavement/whatever.

Maybe that’s what people want, and if so, great. But if I ordered Cactus hoping to get some green if I squinted at it right while using my imagination, and then ended up getting the color of that Mustang, I would be pretty ticked.

It’s just very worth seeing in the flesh. Photos are all over the place. Seeing the real deal helps immensely.
All the cactus greys i have seen are all grey not green or blue.
Sponsored