John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought I'd love it but not sure. I know my CO will definitely standout!

Anyone confirm there is a new Orange color for MY22?
I think its a beautiful green, but its the MIC top's color that ruins it. Either needs a same-color painted top, or a nice tan colored top, like the 90's era full size Bronco in my profile picture.
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok, this is the green I was hoping for. First time I've seen it on a cloudy day. Lol. Since I live in PA, this is how it will look 95% of the time. The other 5% it will be cover in road salt.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Completely with you on this one... I keep mentioning Cyber Orange as an option and my wife hits me every time with, "honey, that's not orange and you already have a yellow one"...
Yes, at night and in clouds its a handsome orange, but in full South Carolina sun, its construction yellow (daughter) or school bus yellow (wife)!.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
E39BC1D5-842C-49FC-A7C7-1F20AE56F0D7.jpeg
Eruption Green Bronco 2-Door.jpeg

From bronco 6th GEN Facebook page. Two door Badlands eruption green spotted in Michigan 💖💚💚💚
I love that color. Really fits the two door well with the black trim. Great look for the Bronco.

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

clyde

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm gonna switch to green (from Area51)!

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, at night and in clouds its a handsome orange, but in full South Carolina sun, its construction yellow (daughter) or school bus yellow (wife)!.
Yep... I've heard her say school bus yellow a couple of times too. She's eliminated it from the list. She also said the Eruption Green looks like my late 90's Dark Green Taurus company car...

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you are correct. But I believe that’s reserved for the Bronco Raptor only. But could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
I find it interesting that this long into the process and we're still wondering about what colors will be available for my MY22 Day 1 reservations.

I have completely changed my opinion of FORD. I now believe that they are Genus Marketers especially if you subscribe to the old adage that there is no such thing as bad press.
[/QUOTE]
The orange is called Code orange. It is on the Raptor truck out now from what I understand. Likely will only be a Bronco Raptor color option.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone with photoshop skills put white racing stripes down the side and match the bead lock rings white as well?
I like the green but does seem like it needs some type of white stripe to break it up. Not sure about the matching bead lock rings white though. Might be a bit too much white.

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I don't get. Why not just do a regular forest green. Darker green that people like. Why make the green with the speckles. No one asked for it. Just give us a flat green. Army green. I mean, the green that your competition has been selling a lot of. It's not that complicated but they always make it so.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep... I've heard her say school bus yellow a couple of times too. She's eliminated it from the list. She also said the Eruption Green looks like my late 90's Dark Green Taurus company car...
Ah, Yes. The Taurus. We had a regular stream of wagons over, it seemed, two decades. Some great. Some lemons. I had a late 1990's metalic green Eddie Bauer bronco, and the color was beautiful with the right roof color. I think the Eruption Green roof would be great with a tan or same-color roof. The MIC color doesn't go.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is what I don't get. Why not just do a regular forest green. Darker green that people like. Why make the green with the speckles. No one asked for it. Just give us a flat green. Army green. I mean, the green that your competition has been selling a lot of. It's not that complicated but they always make it so.
I have a Sarge Green Jeep right now which is a flat green and I think the metallic makes the Bronco green look very nice

Newtofords67

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice. There’s the Bronco I’ll never get.
Sponsored