Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks great. Needs black, white, green or tan roof. The grey is meh. This will do well in 2022.
Sponsored

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really hope there is a soft top option on the 2 door. Green Wildtrack with black soft top would look awesome! It would pair well with my VB 4 door!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So way back in the way back, when all we had was renderings some nice 6g member put together my 'dream' Bronco:
Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 broncogreen-2-door

Well, I couldn't get that so I ordered my A51 which is now DM. Feel a bit like I've been (gently) kicked in the nuts. I hope my A51 gets here and doesn't find out about my true first love.

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like it, would prefer a more emerald green and silver vice gold metallic, but at least it's GREEN! Definitely needs a white top though.

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the green but does seem like it needs some type of white stripe to break it up. Not sure about the matching bead lock rings white though. Might be a bit too much white.
Yes, I agree about the rings. My other idea about the rings is eruption green or black to match the rims.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Funny thing is that after spending most of my life in the auto industry that Dk Green in any flavor has always been the worst selling color. The only exception is British Racing Green on English cars.

Last edited:

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GREEN IS GREAT WITH TAN TOP - JEEP IS DOING THAT NOW - AND TAN INTERIOR.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The video is too short. Commenting turned off? wtf. over.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm still at a loss how they didn't pull Boxwood out of retirement. An easy win. Eruption is not the answer...

Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 1633621417395
Because that type of color has become synonymous for a hybrid vehicle and would play very poorly in 202x?

Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 17854441[1]

As somebody who actually owns and drives cars from the 1950's and 1960's, the times, they are a' changin'.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I don't get. Why not just do a regular forest green. Darker green that people like. Why make the green with the speckles. No one asked for it. Just give us a flat green. Army green. I mean, the green that your competition has been selling a lot of. It's not that complicated but they always make it so.
ick bland flat "military" green....

I'll never understand the want for the flat bland cost effective faux military look.... might as well add GI Joe decals too. Almost as bad as the 00's blacked out look.
To each their own though.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah, Yes. The Taurus. We had a regular stream of wagons over, it seemed, two decades. Some great. Some lemons. I had a late 1990's metalic green Eddie Bauer bronco, and the color was beautiful with the right roof color. I think the Eruption Green roof would be great with a tan or same-color roof. The MIC color doesn't go.
I hadn't really thought about it with a tan top, but that is a MUCH better idea. Still not for me, but it would remove some of the hideousness from it. ;)

I'm still at a loss how they didn't pull Boxwood out of retirement. An easy win. Eruption is not the answer...

Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 17854441[1]
That would be better for sure. One of my all time favorites is Jeeps Commando Green. While the Boxwood would be different, it is in the same vein...

Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 commando

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is what I don't get. Why not just do a regular forest green. Darker green that people like. Why make the green with the speckles. No one asked for it. Just give us a flat green. Army green. I mean, the green that your competition has been selling a lot of. It's not that complicated but they always make it so.
It's not like the 2022 paint colors are going to be the only colors that Bronco ever comes in. There will be a lot of paint rotation and special editions.

FWIW, had Ford used any sort of "melted crayon", matte, lame forest green or super dark green, I wouldn't have wanted it at all. And I live in a damn forest! (The "evergreen" portion of the Evergreen State).

As-is, i've already 99'd my MY21 allocation to switch to ass-eruption green for MY22.

Different strokes for different folks.... But here's my '51 Fleetline which just completed it's 2-year project of being re-painted. The wheels are the original green it rolled out of the factory with.

Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 finished paint 2

Color flop and flake for days!
Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 body painted 5

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hadn't really thought about it with a tan top, but that is a MUCH better idea. Still not for me, but it would remove some of the hideousness from it. ;)

That would be better for sure. One of my all time favorites is Jeeps Commando Green. While the Boxwood would be different, it is in the same vein...

Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 body painted 5
I guess if we're feeling rich. We could have the MIC top painted, use large accent decals, or have the whole vehicle wrapped!
Sponsored