Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reminds me of when I grew up 70’s-80’s
Love Metal flake wild colors!
Hence “retro”
But I also think they need boring “flat” colors for todays desensitized youth.
might as well cover all bases!
My theory is that the younger generation grew up playing with plastic toys and rode bicycles with tons of plastic parts. So they like the non-metallic colors on vehicles because they make the vehicles look like the toy cars and trucks they grew up playing with.
Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw these at the Texas state fair yesterday. The 2 door was an FE with LOTS of aftermarket items including the soft top which was REALLY nice…my 6’1” friend got in the backseat and had plenty of room which I have to say pleasantly surprised me. I’m 5’9” and the front seat had tons of room. Made me very happy and renewed my patience. I asked the Ford rep if there was going to be a soft top option when it was time to re-order and she said that honestly no one knows until the guide comes out on the 13th. Also included a photo of the 4 door race red cuz it’s the color I’m getting on my 2 door and I love it. 😍

B91F1178-C47C-47DD-AEB9-5C5DC19B92F1.jpeg

37559486-198E-459E-99AE-53F517407E44.jpeg

D39D3A39-B4FE-4778-AE25-78F89AD2C9D1.jpeg
Thanks for sharing, Ford did a nice job on rapid and race red here. Too much for me but a solid colour choice.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome to see one actually on the move, hopefully it won't be long before I get to see one on the move from the driver's seat view.

I know it's probably old news, but they had a 4D OBX in eruption green down at the Texas State Fair truck display. Getting to see it in person really solidified wanting that color. Oct 13th can't get here soon enough 😁

Ford Bronco 🚨Eruption Green 2-door Bronco Badlands spotted on the move 💚 20211001_112141

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm considering Eruption Green, from Cyber Orange at reorder time.
I'm in the same boat. Really like Eruption Green . It's close to British Racing Green. But the Cyber Orange color is great in person. Yet if the green will be more stealth, and will stand out less. I park on the street. Decisions...

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Really like Eruption Green . It's close to British Racing Green. But the Cyber Orange color is great in person. Yet if the green will be more stealth, and will stand out less. I park on the street. Decisions...
That was my thinking too, I don't want to stand out.

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Jeep YJ, 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love the green color!! So happy it is not lime green.

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I like "flat"colors because they are much easier to match if something happens and need to touch up paint or replace panels, the metallic, pearl, and color tinted clears are almost impossible to replicate.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well then the Bronco is not for you, lol…
Yea it's gonna stand out no matter what. By the time I get mine there should be plenty on the road, so maybe people won't look twice.

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea I changed my order from CO To the Green

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That green takes me back to 1970 with my first Bronco. That green was non metallic and more of a deep forest green. I really beat that '70 good. Had that D30 front end in the air many times. Pismo Beach, Devils Slide, now closed. The biggest tires were 29 inch Armstrong Norseman. My 70 weighed 3600 pounds. As much as I love my totally modded JKUR that damn Bronco will eventually get me. But the road ahead is very uncertain with the ones in charge not knowing what they are doing. The Gov of Calif is out to get every ICE out of the state. With taxes, inflation, price of gas, the list goes on. Ford missed the time by 2 years.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That green takes me back to 1970 with my first Bronco. That green was non metallic and more of a deep forest green. I really beat that '70 good. Had that D30 front end in the air many times. Pismo Beach, Devils Slide, now closed. The biggest tires were 29 inch Armstrong Norseman. My 70 weighed 3600 pounds. As much as I love my totally modded JKUR that damn Bronco will eventually get me. But the road ahead is very uncertain with the ones in charge not knowing what they are doing. The Gov of Calif is out to get every ICE out of the state. With taxes, inflation, price of gas, the list goes on. Ford missed the time by 2 years.
Unless they are working on a hybrid and electric bronco

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base