Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 4S Convertibile
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order Placed: 11/10/21
Order Confirmed: 11/12/21
Scheduled Production: 1/24/22

I have received no communication since 11/12/21 about my scheduled production date. When I type in my order number and VIN on the ford website, it says delivery date TBD and there is no available window sticker. When I check this forums tracker/window sticker, I get an error message with the VIN.

So, my question is should I be worried?
Has anyone with a 1/24/22 build date received a window sticker?
Has anyone with a 1/24/22 build date been able to track their vehicle on this forum's tracker?

Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg
Sponsored

Deadlast76

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am hopefully but feeling like our build week is going to be pushed. Anyone else feeling like this? Think Ford can stay on pace during the Christmas Season?
I honestly think it's a moving target. Once you get a build week if your order has a bunch of constraints it may drop back and if it has no/few constraints it may move up. I just feel like there's too many moving parts to knock down an official date.

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No trackers seem to work since Iโ€™m in Canada but was told by my dealer that I have a Jan 24th build date and I have my vin so fingers crossed!!

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have received no communication since 11/12/21 about my scheduled production date. When I type in my order number and VIN on the ford website, it says delivery date TBD and there is no available window sticker. When I check this forums tracker/window sticker, I get an error message with the VIN.

Has anyone with a 1/24/22 build date been able to track their vehicle on this forum's tracker?

Thank you!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 2

From what Iโ€™ve seen on here window stickers donโ€™t show up till about a week before the build date

OP
OP
Bronco23

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you!

My understanding from what I have read from other people on this forum that have had theirs built is the Window Sticker won't show up until a week or 2 before the Build date.

The tracker is hit and miss for me. When I click the track order in my email half he time it opens up a page with the order number and VIN auto populated and I can log in, then sometimes it does not.

If you go to this link - ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationid=XXXXXX

Replace the X's with your reservation number you can see some info on your order

Sponsored

Gutty22

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 4S Convertibile
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My understanding from what I have read from other people on this forum that have had theirs built is the Window Sticker won't show up until a week or 2 before the Build date.

The tracker is hit and miss for me. When I click the track order in my email half he time it opens up a page with the order number and VIN auto populated and I can log in, then sometimes it does not.

If you go to this link - ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationid=XXXXXX

Replace the X's with your reservation number you can see some info on your order
OK. I didnโ€™t have a reservation number, just my order number and VIN. That said Iโ€™ll sit tight up until 1-2 weeks before build date and hope it populates more information than. Overall this was a super easy/quick process for me but Iโ€™m just wondering if it all starts to get touch and go when the build date comes/goes. Thank you! Staying optimistic and very excited over here in chicsgo!

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow that was fast! Congrats.

Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

BeachingBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, Infiniti QX60,
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do y'all think we'll be getting our Broncos on time?

Sponsored

Rambo30BL

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No trackers seem to work since Iโ€™m in Canada but was told by my dealer that I have a Jan 24th build date and I have my vin so fingers crossed!!
I'm from canada too... I was able to see the tracker thru one of the links provided in the tracking section of the forum. But as of today it dosnt seem to work.

I've got my order# vin and build week so I'm somewhat optimistic... I'm waiting till mid January to reach out again to my dealer for any updates or changes

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm from canada too... I was able to see the tracker thru one of the links provided in the tracking section of the forum. But as of today it dosnt seem to work.

I've got my order# vin and build week so I'm somewhat optimistic... I'm waiting till mid January to reach out again to my dealer for any updates or changes
I can see my build with this link with my vin and order number https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
but it wonโ€™t show my scheduled build date so I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s changed at all. Iโ€™ll try the window sticker link closer to and see if I can get more info that way.
My dealer has been great but Iโ€™m trying not to be a pain ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rambo30BL

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can see my build with this link with my vin and order number https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
but it wonโ€™t show my scheduled build date so I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s changed at all. Iโ€™ll try the window sticker link closer to and see if I can get more info that way.
My dealer has been great but Iโ€™m trying not to be a pain ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yah that link seems to have quit on me. I was able to check last week but today I dosnt work. They guys here are saying window stickers are available about 2 weeks before production, so I guess will have to wait and see.

I found things a little rocky with my dealer at first, but I'll give them credit. The whole process was done over the phone, email and text. So now I'm just dealing directly with the sales manager and everthing has been running smooth now. I was totally surprised to receive a vin and build date considering I placed my order in October with no reservation.

I hate to be a pain In the rear so I just stick to a quick text around the same time each month