Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that you have the DGA code on your tear tag line would lead me to believe that your production week is this upcoming week. Usually that's blank until they are getting ready to build. Then once it turns it DGA (two door) or DAA (four door) it means they are getting ready to build. Then once it's built that tear tag line will update again and you'll get a ton of codes down in the Modules section and that's how you'll know it's built and systems are online.
Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This driving me crazy, my dealer says my Bronco is supposed to be built last week but I have no order number so I can’t look up the sticker.

It was ordered through Military Auto Source (MAS) and their order numbers don’t work on the Ford site. So I have a VIN and that’s it. Does anyone have the ability to look up the build using just the VIN?
Do you have an email that told you that you were scheduled for production and provided you with the vin #? If so, there should be "track my order" button at the bottom of the email. Once you press that, it will take you to the ford site and should already have populated your order and vin #s. Hit "accept & track" and it should bring you to the pizza tracker page showing your status and a link to get your window sticker. Hope this works.

Rat

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Wildtrak, 22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have an email that told you that you were scheduled for production and provided you with the vin #? If so, there should be "track my order" button at the bottom of the email. Once you press that, it will take you to the ford site and should already have populated your order and vin #s. Hit "accept & track" and it should bring you to the pizza tracker page showing your status and a link to get your window sticker. Hope this works.
Oh how I wish this was the case. MAS has their own proprietary system that does not talk to dealers. They are a very different buying experience. For instance, my 2020 Explorer, I can’t even look up at ford.com, I can see its details in my ford pass but it has never been activated in the US. It is a pain as I don’t get any of the infotainment features as one normally would as it has not been “registered” in the US.

The fact that you have the DGA code on your tear tag line would lead me to believe that your production week is this upcoming week. Usually that's blank until they are getting ready to build. Then once it turns it DGA (two door) or DAA (four door) it means they are getting ready to build. Then once it's built that tear tag line will update again and you'll get a ton of codes down in the Modules section and that's how you'll know it's built and systems are online.
Also, Thanks JerseyGirl for the information, I really appreciate it!

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all, longtime lurker...just joined the board. Got my window sticker today for a blend date on the 26th! Arriving via Convoy...stoked!

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know what the work schedule is for the plant? Just curious if things move 7 days or even extended hours? I still refresh things every hour nonetheless. Lol.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! Lurker here, finally posting. Thanks for all the great info. I ordered on 10/13 with no reservation. Badlands soft top 4dr, Lux, SAS, and tow. Wasn't expecting to see it until end of 2022 but somehow got a VIN and 1/3 build date within a couple weeks. I never received any emails from Ford so just been tracking through the Ford site and what my dealer told me (original build date 1/3 pushed to 1/24). I saw yesterday I was in production and got my window sticker today, blend date of 1/27. Super stoked!

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! Lurker here, finally posting. Thanks for all the great info. I ordered on 10/13 with no reservation. Badlands soft top 4dr, Lux, SAS, and tow. Wasn't expecting to see it until end of 2022 but somehow got a VIN and 1/3 build date within a couple weeks. I never received any emails from Ford so just been tracking through the Ford site and what my dealer told me (original build date 1/3 pushed to 1/24). I saw yesterday I was in production and got my window sticker today, blend date of 1/27. Super stoked!
Our babies will be born the same day! Woohoo

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only two more sleeps until us Monday blend dates are built!!!! All my friends are probably ready for me to shut up about my Bronco already but I don't care LOL

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only two more sleeps until us Monday blend dates are built!!!! All my friends are probably ready for me to shut up about my Bronco already but I don't care LOL
My coworkers are way over hearing about it. Do I care? Nope lol

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Coming via rail. Anyone know how long that takes?
Wildtrack/lux/ soft top
1.5 shifts to build
1-2 days to be loaded
Convoy: 1 week
Rail: 1-2 weeks + up to 1 week by semi to dealer

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw you're in San Antonio too. Which dealer did you order from?

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1.5 shifts to build