First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should have rebuilt ours with new VINs and used the mountain Broncos for dealer stock as they got to them. Not loyal customers that try eh have ticked off for life. You make us happy with rebuilds and folks walking into a lot as well as the dealers happy that way. Not rocket science @Ford Motor Company
THIS!!!!
Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So...I found out one of my friends works at the plant. She is able to see a little more info as to what is going on.

She says Bronco is off micro chip hold, but now on a window QC hold (maybe needs a new windshield). She said its on the hotlist to get fixed. She said she can prioritize shipping once its off of hold.

Probably the best info ive gotten so far. I trust what she says, having known her for 15 years or so.

tcc1525

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same thing here pushed until 7/16!! What started as 2/11 EDD! Please just asking for some communication on all the delays from Ford !!!

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone on here listed as "built" in the tracker/Order Track app but shipping has been confirmed pushed to a later date such as June/July/August?
I was awaiting shipping since last week and now on production hold with ETA July 27-Aug 2. Dealer has no idea what happened. Makes no sense. I’m hoping its just a numbers game and they keep progressing. But we will see.

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi! I haven’t been on in a few days because last week I decided to abandon my Bronco journey and bought a Wrangler! I know everyone will shame me but I am SOOO happy to not care about these delays anymore and I have been going soft top down for the past week. If the bronco comes in the fall, I may think about trading or have my husband get it for himself but honestly…I am pretty happy with the wrangler.

The weight has been lifted off my shoulders and this news of another pushback didn’t even phase me. Ford can suck it

Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All the while, Broncos built in April are being delivered to their owners.

@Ford Motor Company, your company is an embarrassing ShitShow to what was once the pinnacle of American manufacturing.

We are so close to just forgetting all about Broncos and getting in line with someone else that can actually deliver a vehicle when promised.

lesserlife7

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going to speak to my dealer this afternoon. At this point I think we'd have better luck with a new order than these. I don't even want an 8 month old "new" car anyway that's just been sitting in the elements.

I'll sell this one if it ever comes in and just walk away with the extra cash from this crazy car market.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Pushed again 07/27/2022-08/02/2022.

:)
This is what pissed me off the most:

Amanda
at 10:41, May 17:
Right now at the moment, that is the most up to date time frame they put on your vehicle order. Micro chip holds shouldn't take to long. It should be ready to ship between those dates or even earlier.

MICRO CHIP HOLDS SHOULDNT TAKE TOO LONG????

It's like they enjoy it.

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They should have rebuilt ours with new VINs and used the mountain Broncos for dealer stock as they got to them. Not loyal customers that try eh have ticked off for life. You make us happy with rebuilds and folks walking into a lot as well as the dealers happy that way. Not rocket science @Ford Motor Company
Yes this is exactly correct. GIVE US NEW VINS AND VEHICLES!

I dont know how it all works but I cant believe they could label a 2022 VIN as MY 2023. Fraud. Plus the model year is in the VIN.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just randomly got my factory line photo! Still making its way to Texas by train. I suspect it will be here in 10-14 days

2022 Bronco BD.jpg

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just randomly got my factory line photo! Still making its way to Texas by train. I suspect it will be here in 10-14 days

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 2022 Bronco BD
I love the capable bumper for some reason, I think it’s perfect. Nice to see them make the keypad body color now also
Sponsored