First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord & Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It finally showed up at the dealership today and I was able to take her home :)

Original order Aug 4th 2020
Blend 01/25/2022
Produced 01/27/2022
Built 03/30/2022
Shipped 04/28/2022
Landed in Calgary 05/04/2022
Ford tracker randomly changed to delivered 05/15/2022
Made it to dealership about 20 minutes from Calgary 05/18/2022

Had 48km on it when it came off the truck, I honestly expected to see more.

Drives very well, i love the ride height.

Dealership was amazing

10/10 worth the wait :)

20220518_164012.jpg

20220518_164024.jpg
I am NOT a fan of green cars. But your ride in the sun there looks amazeballs. Congrats!
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Bronco is amazing…wait it out!! I know it’s frustrating but if you read the tea leaves and other Ford forums it is not just the bronco. Also have read the same on some GM and Dodge forums…you would have thought you were on 6g. I was fortunate to get mine this week and sales lady told me they have customers with F250’s on order from January ‘21.

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I got the call at 2:00 PM yesterday, drove off the lot at 4:00. I got it up to 60 on a back road just to see if it would have any power issues and so far it held up fine. I took one of the panels off when I got home and my son wanted me to take the rest off. My wife was shocked because he has some sensory issues sometimes but both kids were in the back grinning ear to ear as we went down the road last night. My son was begging me drive in the grass so I had to oblige. Im really looking forward to picking up my daughter from school today, it is usually like a Four Runner / Suburban parade in the pickup line and I THINK im the only bronco, haha.

Im used to sitting really low in my old versa, and even in our sedona van I feel like it is at a nice medium height. Im non SAS and I feel like im towering over most of the cars on the road. with the thicker roll bars and frame, you feel just a bit boxed in, so I definitely see why people say its a 'tank' -

Im driving very conservatively and im trying to see how high I can get the average MPG over the next week with mostly city driving, but the wife is already planning a mini road trip for this weekend. Funny thing about her, she went from being ambivalent about the bronco a few week ago, to super, super hyped about it once I got the shipping notification. I wouldnt put it past her to sign up for an account on the forums at this point, haha.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220519_120116198

Last edited:

Deleted member 29026

You ordered a Tacoma right?
I bought a used RAM Rebel last week from Carmax and I wasn't sure about it at first. It's really grown on me. I get way more bang for my buck with it.
The motor is solid and sounds awesome. I didn't know it at first but I got the 12 speaker Harman Kardon sound system in it and it is bad ass. Tons of storage space. Huge leg room in the back. Chargers everywhere for everyone. Lot's of cup holders.
Has pretty much everything my Outer Banks I was forced into ordering has minus 360 cameras and dropping the top.
Even gets the same shi*ty gas as the Bronco. 😄
Emailed my dealer this morning and the Bronco still has an around a 5/25 EDD but I'm not holding my breath.
I could still return this truck for all my money back for another 3 weeks. Doubt I would at this point. Ford still has a 50/50 chance. But we know they don't care.
Hope all the EV crap bombs out. Good for nothing until the technology catches up.
I don't want Ford to go out of business or anything but I'm not wishing them the best right now. 😒

Edit: Oh and there is an F150 parked next to it but you can't really see it! 😆

I did and it should be here early next week or soon after. The rebel looks nice, unfortunately all full sized trucks were ruled out due to length and not fitting in my garage.

Nice thing about the Tacoma is I'm getting it for MSRP and I imagine the trade in value if I decide to take the Bronco instead will be pretty close to what I paid.

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did and it should be here early next week or soon after. The rebel looks nice, unfortunately all full sized trucks were ruled out due to length and not fitting in my garage.

Nice thing about the Tacoma is I'm getting it for MSRP and I imagine the trade in value if I decide to take the Bronco instead will be pretty close to what I paid.
Congrats!

I currently drive a 2020 TRD Off Road. Someone in 1/17 asked me about it yesterday, which helped me realize that my reasons for ordering a Bronco were a little silly overall because it really is an absolutely fantastic, reliable, fun truck. You are going to love it.

My dad is very sad to see me make the switch. We’ve been a Toyota family for decades for good reason. I haven’t seen him appreciate a vehicle (my Taco) since his ‘76 FJ40.

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

'
Yes I agree that Tacoma will hold it's value. That was one of my concerns with the RAM, but so far besides some tire noise I'm not use to at freeway speeds it's been pretty awesome.
I'm a bigger guy and the Taco's are squishy for me so I couldn't do it.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I got "built" email last Thursday (5/12) with an estimated delivery date of May 31-June 6 (pushed back from Feb. 16, then May 16). Today, for shits and giggles, I got on the ford Pizza Tracker and got this...

"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."

Just Curious if anyone else has seen this. Also, has anyone moved past their delivery date with no updates? If they are going to meet their target EDD, they are going to have to ship this week. I'm hopeful, but it's not looking good.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So I got "built" email last Thursday (5/12) with an estimated delivery date of May 31-June 6 (pushed back from Feb. 16, then May 16). Today, for shits and giggles, I got on the ford Pizza Tracker and got this...

"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."

Just Curious if anyone else has seen this. Also, has anyone moved past their delivery date with no updates? If they are going to meet their target EDD, they are going to have to ship this week. I'm hopeful, but it's not looking good.
Tracker is down for you, that happens sometimes. I remember the first time I saw that it freaked me out too.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It finally showed up at the dealership today and I was able to take her home :)

Original order Aug 4th 2020
Blend 01/25/2022
Produced 01/27/2022
Built 03/30/2022
Shipped 04/28/2022
Landed in Calgary 05/04/2022
Ford tracker randomly changed to delivered 05/15/2022
Made it to dealership about 20 minutes from Calgary 05/18/2022

Had 48km on it when it came off the truck, I honestly expected to see more.

Drives very well, i love the ride height.

Dealership was amazing

10/10 worth the wait :)

SEXY! Enjoy!

Sponsored

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracker does this for me from time to time and is probably just a temporary issue :)

I got my built email Saturday with a mid-June EDD. After seeing that folks got another push on Tuesday, I got on Chat yesterday and sure enough, their system is now showing an EDD of early August. This was of course not communicated to me but rather something I had to look into myself.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tracker does this for me from time to time and is probably just a temporary issue :)

I got my built email Saturday with a mid-June EDD. After seeing that folks got another push on Tuesday, I got on Chat yesterday and sure enough, their system is now showing an EDD of early August. This was of course not communicated to me but rather something I had to look into myself.
Sorry to hear about your delay. Guess I'll log on with Chat as well....

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These convoy delays are absolutely ridiculous
I've heard the Convoy Shipments are taking a little more time to schedule. What as anyone's experience been with Rail? I'm Rail to Atlanta then convoy down to South Ga...

OP
OP
Bronco23

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1/24 blend here that got pushed to august. OBX Sasquatch mid package with soft top. Found a wildtrack at local dealer and bought it. I’ll just sell mine when/if it comes in. My fingers are crossed for you all that things happen sooner rather than later. This has been beyond frustrating.

What is your wheel tire set up?
Sponsored