Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear about your delay. Guess I'll log on with Chat as well....
Good luck! I’d love to hear what they say. I myself forgot to ask if it was due to a new kind of delay (windshield, chip again, shipping, et al.).
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m done with this rodeo. Cancelled my order today and got my deposit back. Done with @Ford Motor Company. That’s the only thing this company will understand. I hope next time they are in financial disaster the government doesn’t bail them out.
Ford didn’t take any bailout money like the others.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good luck! I’d love to hear what they say. I myself forgot to ask if it was due to a new kind of delay (windshield, chip again, shipping, et al.).
I'm number 23 in the que. Will update you as soon as I find something out.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm number 23 in the que. Will update you as soon as I find something out.
Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "Awaiting shipment" this means the manufacturing plant has built the vehicle and it is ready to be picked up and shipped out.
Delay - Plant Hold

ME
at 15:35, May 19:

So is there a hold on it?

ME

When it says Delay-Plant Hold?

ME
at 15:36, May 19:

and do you show an Estimated Delivery Date on your end?

ME
at 15:40, May 19:

you still there?

Rayniqua
Yes there is a hold. Expected ETA is 7/31/22.

ME

Dang.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "Awaiting shipment" this means the manufacturing plant has built the vehicle and it is ready to be picked up and shipped out.
Delay - Plant Hold

ME

So is there a hold on it?

ME

When it says Delay-Plant Hold?

ME
at 15:36, May 19:

and do you show an Estimated Delivery Date on your end?

ME

you still there?

Rayniqua
Yes there is a hold. Expected ETA is 7/31/22.

ME

Dang.
There has to be some nuance here. If you're awaiting shipment, you're built, you're done, period, right???

This is reminiscent of the last push. Everyone was pushed, but there were "plenty" of Broncos leaving those lots and either showing as shipped, then delivered, or just showing up one day at the dealership. Hoping yours gets to you quickly.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There has to be some nuance here. If you're awaiting shipment, you're built, you're done, period, right???

This is reminiscent of the last push. Everyone was pushed, but there were "plenty" of Broncos leaving those lots and either showing as shipped, then delivered, or just showing up one day at the dealership. Hoping yours gets to you quickly.
Thanks. I just don't get it. How can it be produced and awaiting shipment and on Plant hold at the same time? Feel like I just got punched in the stomach.

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I got "built" email last Thursday (5/12) with an estimated delivery date of May 31-June 6 (pushed back from Feb. 16, then May 16). Today, for shits and giggles, I got on the ford Pizza Tracker and got this...

"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."

Just Curious if anyone else has seen this. Also, has anyone moved past their delivery date with no updates? If they are going to meet their target EDD, they are going to have to ship this week. I'm hopeful, but it's not looking good.
I would wager hundreds of us have gone past our EDD.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I just don't get it. How can it be produced and awaiting shipment and on Plant hold at the same time? Feel like I just got punched in the stomach.
I feel ya man. I don't know about you, but I've already eyed some jeeps several times. I will stay the course, but THIS B.S. doesn't make it any easier. I will LITERALLY mutter expletives and do a huge eyeroll whenever I get mine and drive off the lot.

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel ya man. I don't know about you, but I've already eyed some jeeps several times. I will stay the course, but THIS B.S. doesn't make it any easier. I will LITERALLY mutter expletives and do a huge eyeroll whenever I get mine and drive off the lot.
I’ve been Distracted Boyfriend Meme-ing Defenders since March.

At first, I was reasoning to hang on because Defenders are a bit out of my price range and because I just REALLY want a removable roof and doors. Also, the lease on my current truck isn’t up until December, so I theoretically had plenty of time.

Then I got Built. I thought all was well and forgiven.

Then I got delayed again.

I intend to do the exact same. This isn’t even exciting anymore.

Sponsored

church11

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
apparently it has something to do with not enough convoys to pick up the broncos and make the deliveries. which of course is a crock of shit considering how many broncos built after our week are getting delivered.

Hollie

Outer Banks
First Name
Hollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is your wheel tire set up?
I’ll be completely honest in saying that I dont know. The dealer was going to keep this one I think so that was all him. I do love the rims he put on though.

Wralex2

Wildtrak
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The delay wouldn't sting as bad if you didn't click on the May build groups and seeing people get their Broncos delivered. And sadly what leverage do we have? We don't take our builds, the dealership still buys it from Ford and sells it for 10k markup. And as mentioned by some other users, 50k+ vehicles sitting was brushed off during the quarterly shareholders meeting.

Guess its time to sit back and wait....
Well - don't want to be the bearer of more bad news but.........as of yesterday the system added 60-120 days to the ETA on these units. :0(
My build date is in the infamous 1.24 build week - so my new ETA is now 7-24 - 7.30.
UGH.
mine too

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
apparently it has something to do with not enough convoys to pick up the broncos and make the deliveries. which of course is a crock of shit considering how many broncos built after our week are getting delivered.
I swear I would fly out there and pick it up! But noooooo.....can't do that. Would be a freaking inconvenience to Ford.
Sponsored