ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just chatted with Ford CS again. I was finally moved to built on 6/14 and they gave me a EDD of 7/20. Now they are claiming that I no longer have an EDD and that my vehicle is scheduled to be picked up from the factory by 8/6. Not delivered, but picked up from the factory by then.

Just more pointless excuses that they have to “schedule” all of the transit and that it takes a while. All the while vehicles being built this week will ship out the next day.

This isn’t fun anymore

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just chatted with Ford CS again. I was finally moved to built on 6/14 and they gave me a EDD of 7/20. Now they are claiming that I no longer have an EDD and that my vehicle is scheduled to be picked up from the factory by 8/6. Not delivered, but picked up from the factory by then.

Just more pointless excuses that they have to “schedule” all of the transit and that it takes a while. All the while vehicles being built this week will ship out the next day.

This isn’t fun anymore
Rail or Convoy?

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rail or Convoy?
I’m going by Rail. The rep I spoke to tried to give excuses about having to wait for the shipper to pick up the vehicle. I informed her that I was shipping via rail and she said it’s a complex process and they are many different transit details they have to schedule and that is why it will take 8 weeks to leave the factory.

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m going by Rail. The rep I spoke to tried to give excuses about having to wait for the shipper to pick up the vehicle. I informed her that I was shipping via rail and she said it’s a complex process and they are many different transit details they have to schedule and that is why it will take 8 weeks to leave the factory.
I'm also going by rail. My EDD is the 18th - 24th, but I'm starting to doubt it happens.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm also going by rail. My EDD is the 18th - 24th, but I'm starting to doubt it happens.
My original EDD when I got my built email was 7/14-7/20 but if it hasn’t shipped yet that definitely won’t happen. My only hope is that somehow the trackers haven’t updated and fords system is just severely lagging.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This isn’t fun anymore

I just called too. My EDD is now pending. I was 6/23-6/29 then 7/3. More excuses for me also. Nothing new so angry. Waiting for a call back from my executive office lady also. It's insulting.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I feel for everyone still waiting. There is no good excuse.

I picked my Bronco up this morning and already I am in love. Lol.
I almost walked away though. I have a 2021 Bronco Sport BB with all bells and whistles. It has 20k miles on

the dealer site said 31.5-36k. Kelly BB says 30-33.
Dealer initially offered only 28k. I blew a fuse. Haha. Finally was able to get them to give me 31k. I took it and ran.

Going to have dealer ceramic coat and install the mesh top here in a couple of weeks.

4047A232-DDF5-4683-846D-A1B297467936.jpeg

Sponsored

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My original EDD when I got my built email was 7/14-7/20 but if it hasn’t shipped yet that definitely won’t happen. My only hope is that somehow the trackers haven’t updated and fords system is just severely lagging.
I have the same EDD so I’m going to assume that mine is sitting there right next yours and will ship out around the same time.

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, the FoMoCo Shit Show keeps getting worse. Just left Ford chat and now I’m told that our EDD of August 4th - August 10 has been changed to “EXPECTED TO SHIP” BY August 4-10. Broncos built in late June are already being delivered and Ford can’t build or ship one that they started in January.

Our dealer just received a retail order, Lux OB Sasquatch hard top that was ordered, built, and shipped/delivered AFTER we went into production in January. #Allocation

If it weren’t a situation where the dealer would take our Bronco and mark it up with a $20k ADM, we would bail and tell @Ford Motor Company to go f*ck themselves.

I’ve heard this “by September” story
before. #ShitShowMountain
🖕🏾🤬

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy cow. I got a email from my sales guy and the Bronc showed up this morning. Nothings moved on the trackers. He’s going to run it through the PDI stuff and let me know when I can get it!
Prolly because location Usa is right next to Dirt Mountain. GRATZ.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice to see another Hardtop get out there! I haven’t seen one in the road for a month now
I wanted a hard top, but Ford told me I'd get my Bronco sooner if I went with the soft top

Sponsored