Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brought her home today. So excited.
20220803_192932.jpg
what a beauty!! congrats!! i think you are the third or fourth this week so far to take delivery. hopefully this momentum keeps up!!!
Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HELL YEAH!!!!!!! so happy for you!!! do you absolutely love it??
i ABSOLUTELY love this rig. It’s so much fun to drive. The manual is incredibly forgiving (I am essentially new to manual and am already doing better after a few days), and it’s all just so awesome to finally get to experience the on road Bronco. I cannot wait to take this off road, but until then, perfectly fine with being a road warrior haha. How about you Jersey?

MNWaxedYeti

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for anyone delivered by train. Was the tracking pretty accurate?
My Bronco is on Canadian National Railways but has TTGX railcar number which seems to be Norfolk Southern.
When I call the number, it says something about July 8th and some city in Illinois I can't understand with the robot voice. Listened to it three times. lol
So could it be just sitting in a holding lot or something in Illinois for the last three weeks? Or is it possible it's been moving?
Ours went Canadian National rail. I called the number to check the status and it hadn’t moved from Flat Rock, Mi. A few days later the dealer told us it was in IL . Tried to call again and I was told they could only tell the dealer the location. Long story short, it was in Indiana on Tuesday and now today it’s in cottage grove, Mn ramp. Which is 30 min from my house! All that within a weeks time. Dealer tracker still saying Aug 21-27 delivery eta.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my Bronco. There are many like it but this one is mine . . . .
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 9FE8A570-04C3-42B6-989C-F850CFE54CCD
Delivered early this morning. Picking it up this afternoon.

Sponsored

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my built email on 7-28 after six months on dirt mountain. When I was at the dealership a couple of days later, they showed it on chip hold. Quick call to Ford, same thing. Called Ford yesterday, mad as hell, chewed on customer service as to why I got the email only to be on chip hold again. Found out the chip they put in was bad, now I am waiting on a replacement. I can't win. I know one thing, Ford can go to hell and die. I am so fed up with this company, I no longer bleed Ford blue.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my built email on 7-28 after six months on dirt mountain. When I was at the dealership a couple of days later, they showed it on chip hold. Quick call to Ford, same thing. Called Ford yesterday, mad as hell, chewed on customer service as to why I got the email only to be on chip hold again. Found out the chip they put in was bad, now I am waiting on a replacement. I can't win. I know one thing, Ford can go to hell and die. I am so fed up with this company, I no longer bleed Ford blue.
Im sorry to hear this news. Hopefully they can put it on some kind of priority so that your bronco is at the front of the line for the chip.

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Priority from Ford? I doubt it. 8-28 was the last I was told. This has been the worst experience ever and Ford is not finished with me yet. They get to keep turning the screws and they are. But hey, I got a set bronco playing cards in the mail to make it all better. I was going put in orders for other vehicles, but not now. I just know because of all this sitting for 6 months, it's going to have problems. I had a conversation with someone last night who's brother's bronco was on dirt mountain for 5 months, showed up at the dealer covered in bird crap. When the dealer cleaned it, the clear coat came off. Dealer had to re-clear coat it. I just want this fu$%^ing nightmare to end.

Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How long did everyone wait at the final railyard? Tomorrow makes 1 week since it arrived there for me. Is there any way to know once it’s been picked up?

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did everyone wait at the final railyard? Tomorrow makes 1 week since it arrived there for me. Is there any way to know once it’s been picked up?
I was at the rail yard for about 4 days until the dealer made a run and picked up their lot.

CSX Rail car status should change to “placed at customer location” when it’s ready to unload then “released by customer” once you’ve been unloaded.

From there it’s up to the dealer to arrange transport and it’s gonna depend on where in line your truck is compared to all the other vehicles in the yard.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine took a few weeks. I'm not sure if you can tell when it is picked up, it seems to go into a bit of a black hole but Chat can provide perhaps a better EDD.
Sponsored