Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those of you with the soft top: When mine is fully down the driver's side latches down tight but while there is a hook and a bar to hook onto on the passenger side I can't get it to latch down. Is it supposed to hook on so it stays down on passenger side?
yup both sides should latch with relative ease.
Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for those of you with the soft top: When mine is fully down the driver's side latches down tight but while there is a hook and a bar to hook onto on the passenger side I can't get it to latch down. Is it supposed to hook on so it stays down on passenger side?
I've only took the top down once so far but I didn't see anything that latches on the passenger side.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when i've got it all the way open/down i don't see any kind of latch, hook and bar, or anything on the passenger side. maybe post a photo to show what you're referring to? or do you mean when it's fully up/closed? if so, make sure that middle section caught and latched first otherwise the front hook and bar won't latch. took me a while to figure that out one night when i was testing out closing it after putting on the gear shade.

Last edited:

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may be 100+ degrees today but I’m still going topless. First day out riding around and man this thing is awesome.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group EB1F8354-CE0A-447A-9056-53E5B52185F4
yup!! i've had the top down since day one and every single day here is over 100 lol. i have the gearshade, which helps, and keep the AC on full blast :) lol

Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yup!! i've had the top down since day one and every single day here is over 100 lol. i have the gearshade, which helps, and keep the AC on full blast :) lol
Yeah I’m definitely going to have to get a shade too. It’s not terrible in the front seat but the back seats gets a ton of sun with the top all the way back.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i come bearing a message from our buddy and fellow OG 1/24er @tcoughlan

some of you may have seen the slew of posts the other day from the ford account congratulating people. well, he responded with how he felt (basically, eff you lol) in classic tcoughlan fashion lol. they've now banned him from posting in our 1/24 group. he can "like" posts but can't post or respond. feel free to message him though, or chat with him on other postings. he says he's still waiting and routing for everyone in here.

Last edited:

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i come bearing a message from our buddy and fellow OG 1/24er @tcoughlan

some of you may have seen the slew of posts the other day from the ford account congratulating people. well, he responded with how he felt (basically, eff you lol) in classic tcoughlan fashion lol. they've now banned him from posting in our 1/24 group. he can "like" posts but can't post or respond. feel free to message him though, or chat with him on other postings. he says he's waiting and routing for everyone in here.
Good to know! Is it that Ford cannot handle the criticism? Or was it considered bullying and harassment by the site? Either way you would think the Ford account would have learned by now to back off a little bit. 🤷‍♀️

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know! Is it that Ford cannot handle the criticism? Or was it considered bullying and harassment by the site? Either way you would think the Ford account would have learned by now to back off a little bit. 🤷‍♀️
came from a mod but i have to assume the ford account reported it to the mods. he was told "unacceptable language and enflamming" (mod's typo, not mine. should be "enflaming")
and yeah, considering the trolling the ford account does (although likely not intentional, just very insensitive and can't read a room) i agree that they should have cut him some slack. they just can't handle that the jersey came out in him after ford screwed us ice mountain groups LOL

Sponsored

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have yet to put the soft top down, but I'm going glamping next weekend, so it'll go down for the first time.

Not sure why flaming Ford is not allowed, they've taunted us and ignored us constantly.... now they want to listen?

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gregr266

Badlands
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got the call on friday from my dealer Car is on the lot. So I go in to complete the paperwork.....guess what...during the PDI the drivers side window is not working....sooo they have to order the part. Hopefully be done by Monday...we will see. at least i was able to see it in person.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I figure my vehicle may be cursed. The barge that the bronco is supposed to be on has a big leak. At least the authorities are letting them continue onto anchorage. If the bronco isn’t on it, then this could mean a delay as the barge will have to be fixed before it can make another run. 🤦‍♀️ Maybe I should have the vehicle blessed/cleansed before I get in the driver seat when it finally arrives.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks