BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was at the port this morning doing my job. A barge was in so I kept my eye on the vehicles coming off. Only saw an orange one. 😞 Still in the running for last bronco. Maybe I need to change my order to two bottles of whiskey.
Oh two bottles? May have to move towards the lower shelves 😉.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be interested to hear how the antenna works out in terms of reception. I like how they look!

So far so good. But I'm not generally in areas where the signal is weak.

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was at the port this morning doing my job. A barge was in so I kept my eye on the vehicles coming off. Only saw an orange one. 😞 Still in the running for last bronco. Maybe I need to change my order to two bottles of whiskey.
You need it now to start drinking now…..
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1660689202125

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Week 4 of the Bronco sitting in the railyard less than 15 minutes away from me.
Just go in and take a superduty for a test drive, then go down a say your here to pick up the bronco for such and such dealer 😂

Sponsored

MN_Yeti

Badlands
First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Fusion, 08 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple of easy mods.

Full IAG step (my wife is short) and Built-Right stubby antenna.
Ordered my steps today. Thanks for the pics. They look great! Can’t wait till mine arrive.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completed the deal this morning, spent the day driving around with my best friend. Beyond satisfied, couldn’t stop smiling all day. Hope everyone gets theirs asap.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1096885E-DBEF-4E4A-9BF2-D66DC0D753C5

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok 1/24ers…it positive vibe time! We got @JerseyGirl in TX taken care of a while back. Now we need everyone to visualize @akh2ogeek seeing that Shiny new Bronco rolling off the barge next Tuesday!!! Just a few more Rigs left to be delivered let’s get this done!!! I’m calling for help from the og group @Pdshepherd @BadBradBronco @KhoiPhish @vicdet @denam76 @breezybrah @lperlich @Diamond_Dogs23 @JustSendItDude @CMorales @ArkBronco3667 plus anyone else I missed! @Ford Motor Company are you listening? Let’s get these Broncos in their new stables asap!!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok 1/24ers…it positive vibe time! We got @JerseyGirl in TX taken care of a while back. Now we need everyone to visualize @akh2ogeek seeing that Shiny new Bronco rolling off the barge next Tuesday!!! Just a few more Rigs left to be delivered let’s get this done!!! I’m calling for help from the og group @Pdshepherd @BadBradBronco @KhoiPhish @vicdet @denam76 @breezybrah @lperlich @Diamond_Dogs23 @JustSendItDude @CMorales @ArkBronco3667 plus anyone else I missed! @Ford Motor Company are you listening? Let’s get these Broncos on their new stables asap!!
You got it! Will wear the shirt 😊

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok 1/24ers…it positive vibe time! We got @JerseyGirl in TX taken care of a while back. Now we need everyone to visualize @akh2ogeek seeing that Shiny new Bronco rolling off the barge next Tuesday!!! Just a few more Rigs left to be delivered let’s get this done!!! I’m calling for help from the og group @Pdshepherd @BadBradBronco @KhoiPhish @vicdet @denam76 @breezybrah @lperlich @Diamond_Dogs23 @JustSendItDude @CMorales @ArkBronco3667 plus anyone else I missed! @Ford Motor Company are you listening? Let’s get these Broncos in their new stables asap!!
Let's do it!! Shirt is on.
Sponsored