Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just reached out to my dealer. They show a 1/27 build date. Hoping that means a window sticker shows up tomorrow or Friday. Thanks for the info.
I haven't talked to Christina but seeing u post this gives me hope i'm around the same build date. I'm just too nervous to call and find out. lol

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally! Got my blend date, 1/27. Still not showing ā€œin productionā€ status. Iā€™m hoping tomorrowā€¦šŸ˜¬
Awesome! How did you get your blend date ?

Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I broke down and Called the 800 number. It was positive news. I was bumped up one day. From the 28th to the 27th.

Still no updates on the tracker of any kind. Maybe tomorrow though.

duqueson

Big Bend
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just changed to ā€œIn Productionā€ No window sticker yet. Now time to refresh for window sticker 22,527,453 times. Letā€™s go!

323868C0-6E47-4BF3-A6CF-CE38D46C3707.jpeg

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

everyone that's got their window stickers, don't forget to update the tracker with your new info!
copy and paste link into browser:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r657LD8qnWukOlo1T2ArQ7tn1bp1eGcjXIRKz1pOMRE/edit#gid=0

Sponsored

mbbronco216

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still nothing showing for this guy thatā€™s been bumped 6 timesā€¦ praying I make it through the weekend with no bad news. I have a potentially stupid question as I review the spreadsheet. Why are there two sets of build position numbers? Some are #/1147 and other are #/1012? Two assembly lines? How many of these things do they build in a single week?

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still nothing showing for this guy thatā€™s been bumped 6 timesā€¦ praying I make it through the weekend with no bad news. I have a potentially stupid question as I review the spreadsheet. Why are there two sets of build position numbers? Some are #/1147 and other are #/1012? Two assembly lines? How many of these things do they build in a single week?
I think itā€™s for two different build dates. One group is for 1/24 and the second is for 1/25?

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you. My original production week was 12/20. I was subsequently pushed to 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, and now 1/24. Two weeks ago I called the 800# and was told I was scheduled for 1/26, which I independently confirmed with my dealership. The pizza tracker finally updated to 'in production' this evening and the decoding on the back door tracker also changed to 'STRT' today. Still no window sticker yet though.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also just moved to In Production. No window sticker yet. I donā€™t have back door access so just relying on the regular tracking system.

Getting excited now!

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why are there two sets of build position numbers? Some are #/1147 and other are #/1012? Two assembly lines? How many of these things do they build in a single week?
Those are two separate build dates; the 24th & 25th. But, as I understand it, there are two assembly lines that both produce Broncos and Rangers. I think I read that full production capability is ~15,000 units/month but I'm not certain on that number.
Sponsored