HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed from 01/19/2022 to 1/26/2022 this morning. I check it several times a day and it had been stuck on the 19th every day since I first was able to get a window sticker. Is this a sign or no?

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed from 01/19/2022 to 1/26/2022 this morning. I check it several times a day and it had been stuck on the 19th every day since I first was able to get a window sticker. Is this a sign or no?
That is interesting, I have a 1/26 date on mine as well, I couldnt tell you what it said before just now, but I am blend 1/24 for what it's worth.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey good catch! Mine now says 1/25/22.

Sponsored

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine too! What does it mean? What does it mean?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine too! What does it mean? What does it mean?
Mine still shows 1/20 on the sticker. I wonder if the date is updated once your Bronco is on the line.

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine changed to 1/26 too (blend date 1/25) I wish I saved my old sticker to see if anything changed

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine changed to 1/26 too (blend date 1/25) I wish I saved my old sticker to see if anything changed
My original sticker said 1/18, today says 1/25. 1/24 is my blend date. No module data yet but I check several times every 15 minutes lol.

Sponsored

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine still shows 1/20 on the sticker. I wonder if the date is updated once your Bronco is on the line.
I found mine on the very very bottom of the page in the white border. The date under my "SPECIAL ORDER" block is still 1/18/22.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My original sticker said 1/18, today says 1/25. 1/24 is my blend date. No module data yet but I check several times every 15 minutes lol.
If I were to guess it would be that this means your true blend is probably tomorrow with mods popping tomorrow night or Fri morning. I think the original claim that we're two days behind has become the reality. That said, if they work shift through Sat I see no reason why all of us won't be built (less any chip shortage) by the weekend.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I were to guess it would be that this means your true blend is probably tomorrow with mods popping tomorrow night or Fri morning. I think the original claim that we're two days behind has become the reality. That said, if they work shift through Sat I see no reason why all of us won't be built (less any chip shortage) by the weekend.
Sounds right to me. Only thing I can see being different is that some with the 1/24 had modules popping this morning and they are a couple hundred ahead of me on the daily count. So maybe it might happen today. I’m more concerned with the rumored chip hold once built to delay shipping. Just think how bored we will be once we are all driving our broncos. 😂

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
For people with blend date of 1/29, if they are the ending numbers in the daily allotment, they wont be finished until the following Monday because is takes 1.5 shifts to build. If its a later number they they start during the Saturday night shift, the second half shift is Monday.
Sponsored