Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Date.png

Mine just changed too!!
None of us seem to know what it means... mine did the same and I've got a 1/26 blend. Hoping my mods come online this time tomorrow
Sponsored

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i don't think any show up under PCM. the next thing that will happen is that your pizza tracker should update with an estimated delivery date but that took around 12 hours after my mods popping to show up.
After this week you should apply to EPM positions at Ford haha, use this thread as your resume and work experience.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After this week you should apply to EPM positions at Ford haha, use this thread as your resume and work experience.
LMAO! it's funny you say that because i actually am a project manager, just for another company :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LMAO! it's funny you say that because i actually am a project manager, just for another company :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You have a lucky team, hard to find PMs that are both on point and kind.

mbbronco216

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So watching this thread like a hawk, as we all are, and my window sticker just updated as well, 1/20/22 to 1/27/22. Several other changes as well though. Changed from convoy to rail. Ramp changed. A lot of the top of sticker changes as well. Rotation stayed the same at 6591, but went from 165/2270 to 40/385. Just gonna keep watching as we creep up on that 6591 #!

Sponsored

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you find the blend date on you window sticker?

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All y'all don't get too excited. Most of us from 1/17 group are built and not even shipped yet due to chip shortage. All ours on pizza tracker still show "in production." Get ready to wait. .
Noooo!

Is there any rhyme or reason for the ones that were held back? Like a pattern/method to the madness. Like most were Badlands or Sasquatch or Lux or 2.7?

Not that any of that would help me since I have almost all of the deadly sins. Well, all except the hard top. I’m one of the few that actually wanted the soft top.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noooo!

Is there any rhyme or reason for the ones that were held back? Like a pattern/method to the madness. Like most were Badlands or Sasquatch or Lux or 2.7?

Not that any of that would help me since I have almost all of the deadly sins. Well, all except the hard top. I’m one of the few that actually wanted the soft top.
some of us have been watching the 1/10 and 1/17 threads and mentioned it earlier in this thread when it first started happening but it's not been a big focus. some are being delayed for a chip shortage and some aren't. nobody can find any pattern in regards to the ones being held back for the missing chip. some are from early in the week, some are end of the week; some are rail, some are convoy; it's a mix of all package levels, trim levels, engine types, transmission types, hard/soft top, sasquatch/non-squatch, you name it. there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. they added a column to their tracker and of the people that have filled that section out, 9 are not effected by the microchip hold, and 7 people are. the interesting thing is that most of the people with the chip hold had their estimated delivery date pushed out to 2/28 but nobody here has had that yet, so i'm holding out hope.
**side note: someone in the 1/10 group said the ford bronco helpline said the chips should be there in a week (this was a couple of days ago) so i'm wondering if that's already been factored into our delivery dates since it was already a known issue when ours were being built and deliveries calculated. but please nobody do anything drastic like sell your only car or apply for a loan until you know it's already been shipped lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully, it's because you're near Detroit. Hopefully good news for us Michiganders?
I have heard anything on new, the dealer called me and told me that my bronco shows it was already built and I have an estimated delivery date of 02/02-04/22, so I might get it sooner than the original date.

leervd

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have heard anything on new, the dealer called me and told me that my bronco shows it was already built and I have an estimated delivery date of 02/02-04/22, so I might get it sooner than the original date.
If you don’t mind me asking what dealer did you order through?

edit: nvm you’ve already answered this lol

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Window sticker changed to todays date. Blend is 1/26...466/1139....hooping to see some mods pop today!

No delivery date yet though

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you don’t mind me asking what dealer did you order through?

edit: nvm you’ve already answered this lol
Taylor Ford and yourself?
Sponsored