First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki Vulcan 650
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the price increases won’t affect our undelivered broncos, right? I’m assuming the window sticker price is fixed and won’t be updated with new pricing? I didn’t get anything signed stating the price at time of order, and I’d assume newer orders that won’t be built for a long time might still be subject to the increase? Curious where the cutoff will be

edit: another build week had a discussion going. I like this response
I was under the impression reservation holders would have their price honored by Ford until 2023. I think I got an email to that effect? what dealers do is a whole other beast.
Sponsored

Optimus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t understand how a CSX train can take 28 hrs and counting to get from Chattanooga to Atlanta (2 hrs driving time). Departed at 5pm yesterday. If we didn’t have all this insight, I’d be doing normal life things. Instead I try to read up on locomotive traffic 😆
I feel you there brother. It has been almost 24 hours for me to get from Chattanooga Tn to Howells yard in Atlanta. I can't help but think what is my baby thinking as it slowly moves down the track and as it sits in the cold dark rail yards. I'm sure it gets nervous hoping nobody decides to graffiti the rail car or a hobo wanting a lift :) One thing is certain...I sure can't what to see my baby in person. Hell, I would even love to get a baby pic off the assembly line @Ford Motor Company

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel you there brother. It has been almost 24 hours for me to get from Chattanooga Tn to Howells yard in Atlanta. I can't help but think what is my baby thinking as it slowly moves down the track and as it sits in the cold dark rail yards. I'm sure it gets nervous hoping nobody decides to graffiti the rail car or a hobo wanting a lift :) One thing is certain...I sure can't what to see my baby in person. Hell, I would even love to get a baby pic off the assembly line @Ford Motor Company
Mines still somewhere between Chattanooga and Howells, since 5pm Monday. Wonder if we are on the same train

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you! After spending a few minutes with the bumper, it looks like there is some sort of removable cap at the ends. I am going to pop off some bolts and see what happens!

Spending a few more minutes under the Bronco, I noticed both front cv joints are severely rusted already. Is this normal? Side effects of sitting on Ice Mountain?

86087CBA-FB81-435A-8133-1AA773DC501E.jpeg
Some of the Dirt Mountain vets stated they too had this. Not sure how normal this is or not.

Optimus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mines still somewhere between Chattanooga and Howells, since 5pm Monday. Wonder if we are on the same train
I will venmo that conductor to put the hammer down :)

Sponsored

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was under the impression reservation holders would have their price honored by Ford until 2023. I think I got an email to that effect? what dealers do is a whole other beast.
Yes those that reserved March 21 and before have their prices locked in until 2023. Your 2022 should be locked in at whatever you agreed to when you ordered. If you have to be moved to 2023 you will not be under the price protection. For perspective I reserved April 2021 and I wasn’t price protected for 2022 but when I compared the price from 2021 and 2022 it was only $250.

clintonic

Base
First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 camaro ss
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well mine is sitting in Lawrenceville still as of last I could check. Sadly I have no way to track at all now because palsapp doesn’t work

EDIT: looks like I’ll be picking her up tomorrow boys! Dealer just reached out and said it’ll be there tomorrow morning

Last edited:

honourx

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I am totally going to go on a rant and I understand the frustration on everyone here on this form @Ford so I’m going to share something a little personal here. So a relative of mine found out I was getting a bronco this person also looked into one and decided they wanted to purchase one too they also talk to other family members so they could find out the exact model I was getting and literally mimicked what I got other than the color. Yes you read that correctly this sounds like something out of a storyline but this is true. keeping Up with the Joneses type of shit. Anyways I know that there will be thousands of people out there they have the exact same trim style and color as I do I get it but here comes a extremely frustrating part of everything in Ford needs to fix this shit immediately people with reservations should’ve been done had their vehicle and everyone on chip Bad airbag should’ve already had their vehicles. So my relative that decided to copy cat me ordered their bronco October 20, 2021 tell me why yesterday this relative of mine sent me a text message sending me pictures of his bronco that was delivered yesterday. I was flabbergasted extremely pissed and mad I replied back to him how in gods name were you able to order a bronco October last year and already have your bronco by now when there’s hundreds of people still waiting for a vet number that reserved on first day and on top of that there are hundreds maybe even thousands of vehicles on hold at the Plant. He replied I have no idea what happened we thought we were not gonna get our bronco until the end of the year this is what we were told by our dealer, sidenote we have the same dealer. This is when I went ahead and decided to text my dealer and ask him how in gods name did this happen. He replied “I have no idea this makes no sense I got people here that placed orders over a year ago and they still are waiting on their bronco with no Vin or built date and he walks in here we place him the order and he gets it within 4-5 months” “I honestly think that’s bullshit too “
Honestly I’m super super super pissed that the fact that’s the way they’re picking and choosing the vehicles is that random this is bullshit BSBSBS end of story end of rant
Same. Had a neighbor get same model but different color. He ordered November 2021.

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well mine is sitting in Lawrenceville still as of last I could check. Sadly I have no way to track at all now because palsapp doesn’t work

EDIT: looks like I’ll be picking her up tomorrow boys! Dealer just reached out and said it’ll be there tomorrow morning
How long does the dealer have to hang on to it before they will release it to you?

Sponsored

cyclonend

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

R4hS.gif

cyclonend

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PSA... For folks getting their Broncos delivered. Remember to tell them not to install the front plate holder during PDI.

My salesman put notes all over mine telling them not to install it.

zilstershiner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler, 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When did your rail car finally leave Walbridge? Mine arrived 2/21 and is stll there. Walbridge is a big auto rack boxcar yard.
I arrived in Walbridge early on the 14th and left late on the 17th. About 3.5 days total. Yours hopefully should head out soon!

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs