Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ladies and Gents.

I would confirm - it is a shirt trick. đź‘• after wearing Bronco shirt this Sunday I just received a Built email from Ford for my 1/25 blend OBX.

We have hope for completion of this process soon.

1648132292708.png
I wore mine on Tuesday so I should get mine by Saturday or Monday.
Sponsored

fahcksy

Outer Banks
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ladies and Gents.

I would confirm - it is a shirt trick. đź‘• after wearing Bronco shirt this Sunday I just received a Built email from Ford for my 1/25 blend OBX.

We have hope for completion of this process soon.

1648132292708.png
*fellow 1/25 OBX goes to change shirt* :)

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 weeks ago i had an edd of 5/29. 1 week ago i was told it should finish production 3/23-3/29. Chat now tells me that the EDD is showing 3/29 but it still shows a "plant hold" so I should expect a change to that date.

This isn't helpful but I figured I would share my info.

FYI I have a 4 digit tear tag, all modules populated, in production date 1/31 but NO BUILT status.

Last edited:

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Chat tells me that the EDD is showing 3/29 but it still shows a "plant hold" so I should expect a change to that date.

This isn't helpful but I figured I would share my info.

FYI I have a 4 digit tear tag, all modules populated, in production date 1/31 but NO BUILT status.
Chat just told me EDD of 5/16-5/22. I'm a 1/26 Blend and stuck in production

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What really chaps my ass is a Ford dealership close to me has a very similar bronco to mine on the way as a "stock" order. They said it should be there next week. It has a blend date of 3/10/22. So Ford dealerships are getting broncos blended almost 2 months after mine delivered while I'm still in production? To add insult to injury- they are putting a $15,000.00 ADM on top of MSRP! Pisses me off.

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1/25 Blend 262/1147.... just got a Built e-mail this morning... they are saying my ship date as the arrival to my dealer between May 17 & 23rd . Which were the dates I had when I originally went to chip hold - ice mountain. At least it changed to built status. No wording on shipping less modules.... we will see

My build is Base 4 door soft top with Sasquatch, auxilery switches and Modular bumper.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes i have had several. When I get within a few days of the EDD, it then moves later out. I was originally a 2/17 EDD when it was on the tracker.
What's your current EDD? I'm 3/25-3/31 and also in PA, about 2 hours north of you. Hopefully we get on the same truck out to PA.

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/25 Blend 262/1147.... just got a Built e-mail this morning... they are saying my ship date as the arrival to my dealer between May 17 & 23rd . Which were the dates I had when I originally went to chip hold - ice mountain. At least it changed to built status. No wording on shipping less modules.... we will see

My build is Base 4 door soft top with Sasquatch, auxilery switches and Modular bumper.
This is super encouraging. I'm 1-25. 998/1147. Maybe our builds are close to each other in the lot and became friends out there.

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is super encouraging. I'm 1-25. 998/1147. Maybe our builds are close to each other in the lot and became friends out there.
Yeah, it was out of the blue....with my arrival date in MAy still...im thinking they will be going through the lines fitting with modules...and im guessing they will get a bulk of them done by the May ship dates...

Ajresq

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What's your current EDD? I'm 3/25-3/31 and also in PA, about 2 hours north of you. Hopefully we get on the same truck out to PA.
Same EDD as yours. Don't get your hopes up though...
Sponsored