Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been built for about a week. This morning I finally got a delivery ETA of 04/11 - 04/17 but I'm not holding my breath.
get ready for 2, 3, or even 4 push-out delivery dates. We already had 3 push-back dates and we only live 30mins away from MAP.
Sponsored

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the moral of the story is don't do any financing or selling of your car unless your status is "Shipped" and you are able to track said shipment. And even then, you could be waiting weeks for it to get a truck from rail yard to dealer.

If you want a solution for next time you order a Bronco, just don't get assigned a week that gets bad chips. It is that easy folks. Crazy to think there are people who ordered it while ours were freezing on ice mountain and will get it delivered before the majority of ours.

Tanya_OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Tanya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not that I have a reason to be looking at the spreadsheet, nothing to update.... but looks like it got resorted again. I was sort of used to looking at it based on Place in Line, helped me see if there was any progress for those close to me in production... Anyone else?

I don't want to sort it if everyone is ok with the way it is...

Sponsored

fahcksy

Outer Banks
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not that I have a reason to be looking at the spreadsheet, nothing to update.... but looks like it got resorted again. I was sort of used to looking at it based on Place in Line, helped me see if there was any progress for those close to me in production... Anyone else?

I don't want to sort it if everyone is ok with the way it is...
Agreed! I was counting down the 18 ahead of me :)

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2016 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay, so I was moved to "Built" on 3/23, almost two months after it started down the assembly line.
I got estimated delivery and that came and went.
Today I got the "Shipped" email.

Soooo... those of you with EDD dates can ignore them. They send that right away even if it hasn't shipped. Wait until you get a shipped notice.

On the bright side, my dealer confirmed he is throwing in This Bimini Top for free. So there's that. He said they usually get cars at the dealer about a week after they ship. So by next Friday, I hope?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Okay, so I was moved to "Built" on 3/23, almost two months after it started down the assembly line.
I got estimated delivery and that came and went.
Today I got the "Shipped" email.

Soooo... those of you with EDD dates can ignore them. They send that right away even if it hasn't shipped. Wait until you get a shipped notice.

On the bright side, my dealer confirmed he is throwing in This Bimini Top for free. So there's that. He said they usually get cars at the dealer about a week after they ship. So by next Friday, I hope?
Congrats!

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@vicdet Just like that, my delivery window is gone from the tracker & status went back to "Picked" from "Paired" in the ordertrack.app
We never went into pick at all. it just says pending on the ordertrack.app

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the moral of the story is don't do any financing or selling of your car unless your status is "Shipped" and you are able to track said shipment. And even then, you could be waiting weeks for it to get a truck from rail yard to dealer.

If you want a solution for next time you order a Bronco, just don't get assigned a week that gets bad chips. It is that easy folks. Crazy to think there are people who ordered it while ours were freezing on ice mountain and will get it delivered before the majority of ours.
I’m kicking myself for not reordering in February.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No movement for me, but my dealer got another bronco today that was ordered a few months back. They have been getting at least one every week. the truck had two other broncos for other dealers.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 636 since original reservation: I have been looking forward to getting my baby pic for so long, but it comes with some regret because I really wish our thread was filled with them today from all of you still waiting. I have tracked it by train from Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, KY, TN and now Georgia. It has been in Atlanta since Friday and supposed to depart today for Jacksonville where it will go on a different train to Miami, then by truck to my dealership in West Palm. I'm really hopeful I will have it early next week, but seeing how some of you have had to wait weeks once it get's so close has me cautiously optimistic or maybe pessimistic that it could still be weeks away still... Here's to hoping you all get some good news this week! 🍻
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Bronco
🍻

JeanC

Outer Banks
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
get ready for 2, 3, or even 4 push-out delivery dates. We already had 3 push-back dates and we only live 30mins away from MAP.
Same here. Latest date given today is 4/11 - 4/17. Seeing as the start date is yesterday and the end date is Easter Sunday, I don't think it is coming this week. Hope they prove me wrong.
Sponsored