Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI: Anyone tracking their build....I Shipped the other day, have a rail car number, all ford tracking shows shipped, but the Tracking app the guy created on here still shows pending-ASN.
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any love for the 1139 group? Before the 500s that is...Curious if anyone in the 0-500 range of 1139 is seeing any movement
1139 you mean the 1/26 blend date, and prior to a 500 place in line for that day? looks like nobody. wonder if there were additional parts or chips missing for those first 500 that day. or batch of some bad part or bad chip awaiting replacement.

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1139 you mean the 1/26 blend date, and prior to a 500 place in line for that day? looks like nobody. wonder if there were additional parts or chips missing for those first 500 that day. or batch of some bad part or bad chip awaiting replacement.
yup…that’s the group. Something bad happened on the line that day…total limbo for these 500

Sponsored

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yup…that’s the group. Something bad happened on the line that day…total limbo for these 500
Yup, that’s me. Nothing happening. Too bad

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought y’all would appreciate this. I came out and someone backed in next to me.
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 3A41CF34-973C-406F-BAC8-34EAAAFD0BE7

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I laugh when I see others go on about waiting. Especially when it’s someone who ordered a Bronco a week after my original build week. 🙄
(From the 4/4 build week.)
I checked over at 4/11 too. Just like the guy who mentioned his build week having a similar situation. The excitement wears off pretty quick when you see select people getting built emails and such while you don’t.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I laugh when I see others go on about waiting. Especially when it’s someone who ordered a Bronco a week after my original build week. 🙄
I refuse to read any build weeks after ours.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

for real! this guy in some of the fb bronco groups has commented on a few different posts that he's a 4/13 blend, so literally two days ago, yet HE'S stuck in limbo. then people are chiming in that they ordered in feb and are being built now and i just get pissed thinking that they will probably get their bronco before me lmao damn
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 1650076027656

Last edited:

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

for real! this guy in some of the fb bronco groups keeps bitching on all different posts that he's a 4/13 blend but stuck in limbo. super douchy. then people are chiming in that they ordered in feb and are being built now and i just get pissed thinking that they will probably get their bronco before me lmao damn
View attachment 306773
Yeah, I've just disconnected from every post but this group. I'm already mentally ready that updates won't come out until 5/22 (my new EDD date). In Production until then.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I've just disconnected from every post but this group. I'm already mentally ready that updates won't come out until 5/22 (my new EDD date). In Production until then.
that's the right idea for our own sanity. i only really check our group, the 1/17, and then look at different builds/mods/accessories. i refuse to check any build week groups later than us because i know it will just piss me off. but then fb ruins it and i see comments and posts like that pop up lol.
Sponsored