First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still In production, I checked for those mods, I have them populated. 01 through 52, with 52 only having the first box filled in.
I have the same as you, 52 only has the first box populated.
Sponsored

BroncoBizo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sent a message out on Twitter @Ford about all of the delays and lack of communication. It seems that they do have someone patrolling Twitter and wanted me to DM them my specific order/dealer info. They seem to respond within 24hrs. We had two exchanges, and I hope to get more detailed information tomorrow. I'm guessing they do not want any bad press about Ice Mountain Broncos!

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I sent a message out on Twitter @Ford about all of the delays and lack of communication. It seems that they do have someone patrolling Twitter and wanted me to DM them my specific order/dealer info. They seem to respond within 24hrs. We had two exchanges, and I hope to get more detailed information tomorrow. I'm guessing they do not want any bad press about Ice Mountain Broncos!
You sound new here.....Hate to be the one to bring bad news, but we've all done it, tried it, and experienced it. Feel free to join the circle whenever youre ready.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve had them message me as well. All they provide is the status that CS provides and nothing more

Sponsored

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, got rid of my 2019 F150 for the Bronco, loved the truck but you’re right, it’s not a Bronco
Agree. There are several nice vehicles I’d be happy with but this wait and anticipation was only for the Bronco.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I get the Bronco I can keep my current truck. I do need a truck. And my kid is learning to drive now. So it would be nice to keep it.
If I get the RAM I would have to trade in the truck.
Still being stuck in production after all this time is hard. I have a feeling this is going to drag way into summer. There are some peeps in the 1/10 and 1/17 build weeks that are still in production also. And all the others stuck in shipping limbo. Just doesn't look good.
Yeah that's shitty man.. Either way the RAM is a bad ass truck too and I know you'll love it. They've seriously come a long way.

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
http://www.compulsivecode.com/Project_AsBuiltCompare.aspx

Last I am going to post about this or spend any more time on it until I hit built status.
The program above can compare several downloaded module files (.ab extenstion).

It does not do a lot more than my method (renaming to xml and running a diff), but has a little more info on what system a module may be a part of. Unfortunately I think the only way to figure out the differences between a built and "in production" is to compare files from the same vehicle taken at each point in time.

I'm still of the mind that they populate the ECU ahead of time, except...I did find some inconsistencies between similarly built models (VINS provided by @Brock9281) of what I can only assume he and his friend ordered the same config.

If I ever get to build status I'll compare the old one to the new and post anything interesting.

So basically just another chasing my tail because I have nothing better to do while waiting for my Bronco.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still nothing for me. My delivery date window is fast approaching though. (5/8-5/14).

A really good note, my son is completely walking now. After our first Physical therapist visit things rapidly progressed with the first couple of weeks. Now 2.5 months later he is hard to keep up with. :LOL:

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They messaged me twice to tell me to contact my dealer. Thanks @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well, my delivery date is supposed to be between now and 4/29, and tracking still shows "Built".

Fingers crossed it's one of those that arrive at the dealership out of the blue and tracking never updated.
I’ve been hoping that for mine for 7 1/2 weeks. Hope it happens for you.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Came back from a week vacation hoping I would be changed to a built status and nothing.

Has anyone on here moved right from In Production to Shipped without ever seeing a built email?

Ford has three weeks to figure this out.
Sponsored