First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Maybe a new development for me, exec asst followed up with me today that my VIN was added to a priority list for shipment. Will see if that means anything but it sounded like they had issues on their side as to why it hasnā€™t shipped since 3/6. No idea if it will move or not but at least itā€™s something different than just a continual date push.

Wildtrak0210

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe a new development for me, exec asst followed up with me today that my VIN was added to a priority list for shipment. Will see if that means anything but it sounded like they had issues on their side as to why it hasnā€™t shipped since 3/6. No idea if it will move or not but at least itā€™s something different than just a continual date push.
I sent a nasty email last night as well, my ship date moved back 2 more weeks again, maybe Iā€™ll get a follow up as well fingers crossed Iā€™ve had a trip planned for months as I was supposed to have mine in February, need it by June doesnā€™t look promising

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it is worth, the EDD I was given in my Built email was the exact day that I moved to Shipped status.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keep pushing brother!

Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The ford chat told me today I am on ā€˜no holdsā€™ and am ā€˜producedā€™ and that I will enter the ā€˜shipping phaseā€™ 5.19-5.25ā€™ and that these dates do not include the ā€˜in transitā€™ or the ā€˜deliveredā€™ phase, so I guess Iā€™m hoping for June ???!?! Ridiculous

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, My dealer said... The reason Ford has been so limited with communication is because then they don't have to follow through or be held to timelines. This is obvious and most of us figured it to be the case.

Additionally, the reason for building out inventory and having the vehicles sit in lots (Ice mountain) was to secure allocation of more parts from suppliers, so they would not go to competitors (i.e. GM, Stellantis, etc.)

Don't know how much water these statements hold, but hey, it's what my dealer said. šŸ˜

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 8B55CB8C-600B-4877-AC92-91EFC58AC437

Itā€™s finally home!!! Iā€™m pulling for all of you to get yours soon!
Congrats. Sheā€™s looks amazing! I like that color!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The ford chat told me today I am on ā€˜no holdsā€™ and am ā€˜producedā€™ and that I will enter the ā€˜shipping phaseā€™ 5.19-5.25ā€™ and that these dates do not include the ā€˜in transitā€™ or the ā€˜deliveredā€™ phase, so I guess Iā€™m hoping for June ???!?! Ridiculous
I got a similar response yesterday but the rep I got was obviously very new and couldnā€™t fumble out a response very well. Basically what I gathered is that they are now saying the EDD that we received is when we will be removed from chip hold and move to the next phase. Once that happens we will get a new EDD indicating when that phase will be complete. Iā€™m guessing the EDD acronym ford is using doesnā€™t stand for ā€œEstimated Delivery Dateā€ā€¦ā€¦more likely ā€œExcruciating Delivery Delayā€

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a similar response yesterday but the rep I got was obviously very new and couldnā€™t fumble out a response very well. Basically what I gathered is that they are now saying the EDD that we received is when we will be removed from chip hold and move to the next phase. Once that happens we will get a new EDD indicating when that phase will be complete. Iā€™m guessing the EDD acronym ford is using doesnā€™t stand for ā€œEstimated Delivery Dateā€ā€¦ā€¦more likely ā€œExcruciating Delivery Delayā€
I wonā€™t feel completely happy until ALL of our Rigs are delivered. Unfortunately the rail delivery process is another exercise in patience. Sending positive vibes for lots of surprise shipments in the next few weeks.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw six Broncos today. Half of them were the usual suspects I see going to and from work, but the other half were new ones. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forget whoā€™s been managing the spreadsheet, but can we put a delivered date column at the end? That will help us gauge when real movement is happening.
Thank you if someone can do that.

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I forget whoā€™s been managing the spreadsheet, but can we put a delivered date column at the end? That will help us gauge when real movement is happening.
Thank you if someone can do that.
Done
Sponsored