First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone else on here mentioned that Ford chat told them their EDD was moved to April from May. That's just dumb.
dumb is an understatement!

My poor bronco sitting on ice mountain... well, I guess thawed out dirt mountain now
Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I drove by MAP today and they were loading new Broncos onto car carriers.
Now this is what I like to hear! Let's goo!!

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So mine went into production Jan 24th week. (2022 4 door Outer Banks, sasquatch with HT)
Status shows Primary - in production, Secondary - Produced
On micro Chip hold
Status Jan 25, 2022
Showed ETA 05/08/22 - 05/14/22

Interesting now though, that has changed ... to 04/07/2022-04/13/2022

(This is on the Ford internal system, I have a friend thats a designer there - my dealer has been no help.)

Has anyone else had theirs go BACKWARDS?
(apparently now, instead of this week my Bronco will be delivered last month? haha. time machine!)

reservation in July 2020, Original order in Jan 2021, Order redone to a 2022 model in Oct 2021.. still waiting. getting frustrated
Yes, happened to me too…..When I hit the last day of my EDD, which was yesterday the 11th, it reverted back a month to the third week in April🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, happened to me too…..When I hit the last day of my EDD, which was yesterday the 11th, it reverted back a month to the third week in April🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻
oh good to know I am not getting the only back travelling Bronco!

Sponsored

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I received an actual call today out of blue from Ford Corporate. Lady told me my EDD is being pushed again and that I should concentrate on having Bronco fully built within 6 weeks then another 4 weeks to receive. She was nice and said reason for call was to try and provide an understanding to status. She also told me they got chips but that the priority is to place those into builds on line or scheduled with the incomplete builds like mine continuing to be delayed so not to slow down production. Told her that's what is most frustrating
Have to be concerned with quality of a vehicle that sits outside in the elements and doesn't move or get started for 120-150+ days

There is a pretty sweet 2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited close by…it’s ready now! 🤔
This will be my daily driver with the original intention to buy being a fun vehicle for the family. @Ford Motor Company you have pushed me to my possible limit

At least you got an answer from somebody. I wish If I could confirm that with mine, I would absolutely just go buy something else at this point. Totally ridiculous….

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I received an actual call today out of blue from Ford Corporate. Lady told me my EDD is being pushed again and that I should concentrate on having Bronco fully built within 6 weeks then another 4 weeks to receive. She was nice and said reason for call was to try and provide an understanding to status. She also told me they got chips but that the priority is to place those into builds on line or scheduled with the incomplete builds like mine continuing to be delayed so not to slow down production. Told her that's what is most frustrating
Have to be concerned with quality of a vehicle that sits outside in the elements and doesn't move or get started for 120-150+ days

There is a pretty sweet 2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited close by…it’s ready now! 🤔
This will be my daily driver with the original intention to buy being a fun vehicle for the family. @Ford Motor Company you have pushed me to my possible limit
😡 I just chatted and my ETA has moved to June 14.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All May builds
So aggravating to go to the May build week threads and see picture after picture of completed Broncos at the end of the assembly line. I literally cannot fathom how they can just put all the January builds out to pasture and forget about them with the attitude that they will get to them whenever they can get to them with no real plan….

Sponsored

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

😡 I just chatted and my ETA has moved to June 14.
I chatted on my lunch break today and I evidently no longer have an EDD nor…anything else.

I was told last time that I didn’t have a chip hold, and today I was told that hold information is not available at all. Then I was given the huge copy and paste about the chip shortage.

How is it physically possible for this shitshow to go backwards/get worse.

Maybe I just had a bad agent.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chatted on my lunch break today and I evidently no longer have an EDD nor…anything else.

I was told last time that I didn’t have a chip hold, and today I was told that hold information is not available at all. Then I was given the huge copy and paste about the chip shortage.

How is it physically possible for this shitshow to go backwards/get worse.

Maybe I just had a bad agent.
It’s crazy.