James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group RenderedImage

I received a call from my dealership yesterday. At first I thought it might be good news, as my "EDD" was supposed to be coming up next week. Instead, I was told that the EDD had been pushed back indefinitely.
My dealership has been amazing, and has given me a long-term loaner, because I sold my vehicle on the expectation of a delivery months ago. We have had the loaner for a month, and they called to say they were extending the rental for another month, no questions asked. Amazing, but ultimately I hope they are not eating the cost for @Ford Motor Company!!
When I asked how far the EDD was pushed, the dealership sent me the info above--Similar to other people, things got pushed back in time to April, but my delivery date of May is MIA.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looked at the Rubicon and man it’s sweet. Has a Sky One Touch that automatically opens the soft top. Waaaay ahead of anything the Bronco offers. Also the sound inside is light years better than the B&O.
I just priced out a Rubicon with a MT that isn't much more fancy than my Badlands that is (fingers crossed) coming in soon, and it was almost $8k more. Jeep charges extra for EVERYTHING.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just priced out a Rubicon with a MT that isn't much more fancy than my Badlands that is (fingers crossed) coming in soon, and it was almost $8k more. Jeep charges extra for EVERYTHING.
There’s a few 2021 that have more than my OBX High but only $1-2k more

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if all ours built in January that sat on Ice Mountain have to go back and have work done besides chips?
I have seen pictures of brand new broncos delivered with rusted out bolt son the hood guides, flat tires, etc
Would be bad if all the work done on them to build, and then had to replace parts since be sitting?
I got mine Monday, 1/25 blend. It had 82 miles on it, and other than some grayish mud under it kinda like it was driven through puddles, it looks, smells and drives like any other new vehicle I've ever had. Hopefully everyone's will be like this.

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well looks like my issues now are not waiting for a chip or waiting for shipment. Looks like I’m going to have to have the bumper replaced take a look at the pictures that I’m providing with this. (The first two pictures are of what the back bumper should look like ) (the other two pictures are of the bumper with a large two finger gap)
I was told it will need to be replaced and they will issue me a rental car, when the part is in and can be repaired.
i don’t recall seeing anything on the check list about checking the bumpers.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group E036CC9F-5DBE-4EC4-8AC6-BBE95974CD74

53FC83E6-7A60-4BAD-82BF-B490FFC4A7B3.jpeg

405E2DCE-D258-4FA5-983E-166F0D3D5994.jpeg

F753D67F-97E1-437B-A473-FD7539CA927F.jpeg

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine Monday, 1/25 blend. It had 82 miles on it, and other than some grayish mud under it kinda like it was driven through puddles, it looks, smells and drives like any other new vehicle I've ever had. Hopefully everyone's will be like this.
hopefully thats good news for mine since mine was a 1/25 car as well!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought my week mates would like to see the busted rearend bronco on the beach this morning. So glad there’s been a little movement but it’s not over till all 1/24 is behind the wheel!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 72715CB4-5112-40E1-854C-737200DE58F5

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group E9CCA5BF-8249-478A-A25F-74F0E52552D8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sorry to say that today I caved and purchased a 2021 4Runner that seemed very reasonably priced. It is a sad day, but we needed a vehicle of this kind and was tired of dealing with the uncertainty.

I'll continue to wait for the Bronco to be delivered and let the wife choose between the 2 when it eventually does get here.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought my week mates would like to see the busted rearend bronco on the beach this morning. So glad there’s been a little movement but it’s not over till all 1/24 is behind the wheel!

this color on the beach 😍😍 can’t wait to take my area 51 OBX to the beach (if i ever get it)

Sponsored

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lookie Lookie!!!! After just being told my EDD moved to June. Hope it really happens.
1/26 blend with 1/31 production. GO 1/26ers!!

201F4CEF-4CDF-4006-9B76-2F8236045E27.png

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my dealer sent me a text today. they talked to the ford rep for my area and no new delivery dates are being assigned and it is unclear when they will be. My EDD has come and gone and now they are not giving a new one, WTF 🤬

Rat

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Wildtrak, 22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my dealer sent me a text today. they talked to the ford rep for my area and no new delivery dates are being assigned and it is unclear when they will be. My EDD has come and gone and now they are not giving a new one, WTF 🤬
Yep This is unfortunately the new norm it appears for us, victims of this colossal shit storm. I honestly don’t understand, what jackass would think it was acceptable to deliver a built vehicle months after ours as acceptable. First in first out assholes!!!!!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep This is unfortunately the new norm it appears for us, victims of this colossal shit storm. I honestly don’t understand, what jackass would think it was acceptable to deliver a built vehicle months after ours as acceptable. First in first out assholes!!!!!
Agree completely.
Sponsored