First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just confirmed being bumped to July 30th "EDD". This is such a sh*t show. The buying experience has been effed from the get-go. I too am not even excited about getting it anymore. By the time it arrives, summer will be gone for most of us. It will still be hot AF here in Texas haha, but if you wanted to take a ride with the top down with your kids, they'll likely be back in school by the time the damn thing shows up.

I have imagined the pickup of my Bronco more than once, as I'm sure we all have, and I now know I'll probably roll my friggin' eyes and speed out of the parking lot, flipping the Ford sign the bird.
Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just pushed to Aug 3. Hard to swallow this one. Seriously considering buying another vehicle, and then selling this one if it ever comes in for a nice profit
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.19.54 AM

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My EDD updated to 7/18/22. I'll believe it when I see it.

Ford has permanently tarnished their reputation for this lack of communication. I've bought two 2021 Jeep Rubicons in the meantime to tide us over for lack of company vehicles because I can't get my personal vehicle. This truck better be spectacular, because I like this jeep too.

GetMeOutOfHere

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I didn't get my built e-mail last Friday and then got the pushed out EDD this week, I'd likely be out.

I was checking out a new Nissan Frontier PRO-4X. The killer thing about the PRO-4X is you can essentially get it loaded for about the same price as my manual 4dr Black Diamond which has zero convenience/safety features like adaptive cruise etc. Plus Nissans aren't too popular so you can get one off the lot for sticker no problem. But the top don't go down 😔

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I didn't get my built e-mail last Friday and then got the pushed out EDD this week, I'd likely be out.

I was checking out a new Nissan Frontier PRO-4X. The killer thing about the PRO-4X is you can essentially get it loaded for about the same price as my manual 4dr Black Diamond which has zero convenience/safety features like adaptive cruise etc. Plus Nissans aren't too popular so you can get one off the lot for sticker no problem. But the top don't go down 😔
You got a built email and got your delivery pushed? To when? I am curious as I am now built and not showing any delivery delays .... yet.

Sponsored

GetMeOutOfHere

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You got a built email and got your delivery pushed? To when? I am curious as I am now built and not showing any delivery delays .... yet.
No, I didn't get pushed out. I'm saying if I never got that built e-mail.

If I were still stuck in production and had my EDD pushed again, I'd probably be out.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im from the 1/17 build week and I believe we are in worse shape than you all. It all sucks. I posted this earlier today….

I HOPE I AM WRONG but I dont expect much more than a trickle from Ice Mountain until Ford stops MY 2022 production. Executives have stated models like the F150 (ICE) and Lightning and the current production line are priority. Working the “on wheels inventory” is a PIA, and I dont expect they have much resources qualified workers allowed to retrofit vehicles in the lots. I also dont expect a mad rush at quarter end for that reason. There were 53K vehicles waiting end of Q1. Shareholders gave Ford a pass. They dont communicate because there currently is no plan to work the cars. The CFO “hoped to work them in Q2 and Q3. That was a brush off statement.

Again, I hope I am wrong and am not defending Ford. I just dont see any other reasons now for the lack of communication and progress.

To add, the tracking process is a clown-show.
Not only are EDD going back in time ala Marty McFly, we have folks moving from
built/ shipped back to Production/ Holds. Something is rotten in Denmark.

CALBEETX

Outer Banks
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco/ Bronco Sport/ F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well - don't want to be the bearer of more bad news but.........as of yesterday the system added 60-120 days to the ETA on these units. :0(
My build date is in the infamous 1.24 build week - so my new ETA is now 7-24 - 7.30.
UGH.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No, I didn't get pushed out. I'm saying if I never got that built e-mail.

If I were still stuck in production and had my EDD pushed again, I'd probably be out.
Agree. Apparently we were the lucky ones to get a built email as everyone is getting pushed out now.

Sponsored

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
welp, my Jan 25th build was just pushed back to End of JULY. wtf Ford.

IMG_0648.PNG

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honest question - do y'all think there is a chance that they will scrap our builds and use them for MY23s?

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honest question - do y'all think there is a chance that they will scrap our builds and use them for MY23s?
That’s what @BigBendBW suggested for the original delay. Seems way better to just sell them as stock later and get everyone back in the production line.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They should have rebuilt ours with new VINs and used the mountain Broncos for dealer stock as they got to them. Not loyal customers that try eh have ticked off for life. You make us happy with rebuilds and folks walking into a lot as well as the dealers happy that way. Not rocket science @Ford Motor Company

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They should have rebuilt ours with new VINs and used the mountain Broncos for dealer stock as they got to them. Not loyal customers that try eh have ticked off for life. You make us happy with rebuilds and folks walking into a lot as well as the dealers happy that way. Not rocket science @Ford Motor Company
THIS!!!!
@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored