First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Built to Chicagoland going on 60 something days now :(.

Congrats and maybe my truck is secretly on the same convoy as yours and my dealer is just a little further?
Here's hoping! I was stunned....Mine is a Big Bend also!
Sponsored

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Perfect example of Ford communication. Probably same fonts / formats used from executives to factory and with suppliers and shipping companies. No wonder they have no idea what parts they have and when the Broncos will ship!! 😂

7C68631F-4E14-464C-83ED-A233E96A9E30.jpeg

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone here gone to the dealer and go straight up Karen and ask for the manager. If you have what happened what did they tell you. Did you ask what's taking so long with your bronco, If they can do anything , etc. I'm assuming it did nothing except letting your dealer know you a Karen 🤦🏽

Sponsored

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone here gone to the dealer and go straight up Karen and ask for the manager. If you have what happened what did they tell you. Did you ask what's taking so long with your bronco, If they can do anything , etc. I'm assuming it did nothing except letting your dealer know you a Karen 🤦🏽
I've pulled a Karen more than once, at the dealer, I talked to the owner, they said they would talk to their rep, but I never heard back.
Ford customer service got me not super far, talked to a sup there, and she said that she couldn't currently help me, but to call her back when I get my Bronco and she might send something out. Ford email was about the same when I karened, as well as snail mail and social media. They just keep saying to talk to my dealer. The last CS I talked to said that she understood why I do not trust Ford anymore, but there was nothing she could do and not much information she could give me.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was built 3/06 and was seeing no movement in shipping for awhile. Contacted the executive offices and got an actual Karen. Karen JOOOONNNESSS! She's the one who said she put my Bronco on Priority Shipping status and her and her team are working to get it shipped ASAP. I called her every other day and emailed her on the days in between. I'm not sure if any of it worked, but my Bronco shipped out this week. She did keep giving the same song and dance sayings like.. it's a convoy delay, or she feels my frustration. I have no idea if the reason WHY I'm getting shipped now is because of her and her teams work, but I guess we'll never really know. I know a few others who talked with a Tarita Johnson and got shipped.

Like with most things during this whole debacle, I have no idea if these people actually helped any of us, I don't know if its luck of the draw, if the squeaky wheel gets the grease, or anything else for that matter. I like to pretend it helped a little though, just for peace of mind.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've thought about it.
From day one the sales people at my dealership could care less. No enthusiasm at all. No offer to test drive or even sit in the mannequins they had on the lot because last year the Bronco was so impossible to get.
I pushed them to at least input the sale and then I could only order what they said I could order.
Then the order system wouldn't even take my email for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure that is true I was sitting there looking at the screen but not close. The dealership is on the up and up at least with MSRP with orders, but it's been extra frustrating not even having a chance at an email update from Ford. I've only had the pizza tracker and I know that thing is way off now.

Loving the RAM Rebel I bought. It's really fun to drive and actually turns some heads. Maybe it's the Night package or the awesome sound of the exhaust. 😄
But a part of my heart is still with the Bronco I've been waiting on even if in reality it's the less practical vehicle. Same shitty gas, less storage, and it gets much hotter here than people think so the top would be down most of the time anyway.
But yeah, I think I'll go full Karen on them this week. It's the right thing to do. 😆
Couldn't even get my email to Ford? Lackadaisical attitude all around, false promises, lack of proper training for their salesman inputting customer information, and outright lies. 😒

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had my "Built" email since 3/27... 67 days and counting, no delivery. That is one slow transport especially since my dealer is a 3 hour drive from MAP. I think I could have pushed it here by now. 🤬

I chatted yesterday and all they could tell me is that it is awaiting shipment.
We had to wait 4 weeks before we got delivered, and that's we are only 35-45mins away from MAP.

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many folks received their Broncos still showing In Production on the tracker?

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still showing picked for me. No update from my friend on the inside, no call from ford customer service, and no word from my dealer (dealer is mad at me i think because i have someone on the inside lol).

Going to test drive an en explorer today. I like my Bronco sport, but want something bigger. And if I can't have the Bronco then I at least get something I kind of sorta of want.
We got the Bronco Sport and we love it, but I was in the same boat as you, in wanting something bigger and we got our "big Bronco" from ice mountain back on May 10th, 2022. We love them both. Wait for it if you can and get the sport too! why not?

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many folks received their Broncos still showing In Production on the tracker?
Mine updated to "built" during the whole chip fiasco, but never Shipped nor Final Prep. Just a randam call from the dealer it was there and ready weeks later.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford and lil Jimmy just tweeted. Go get their ass and remind them of the January broncos on chip hold
Sponsored