First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like the thread is drying up a little bit, does that mean you're all getting your trucks??

I know some of you dont but it'd be nice to know exactly how many.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like the thread is drying up a little bit, does that mean you're all getting your trucks??

We did, but I keep pushing and asking about Ice mountain on the network all the time! I have not forgotten about you all on here!

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many folks received their Broncos still showing In Production on the tracker?
Seems like everyone's experience with the tracker is different. Mine changed to Built, then nothing happened for over a month. Then suddenly changed to Shipped and literally arrived at the dealership the same day, just a few hours later.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just wanted to let everybody know that I’ve been on Twitter blowing up everybody’s account regarding everyone’s situation. This is what I have been posting all morning every time someone from Ford post something about there $3 billion investment into the state of Michigan and Ohio.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::mad::mad::devilish:
“So many people still waiting on ice Mountain, so sad, money just sitting there! Looks like Ford don’t care about loyal Ford customers waiting on their vehicles ,still six months later And many customer still waiting on their vehicle with no hope in sight and no information”

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just wanted to let everybody know that I’ve been on Twitter blowing up everybody’s account regarding everyone’s situation. This is what I have been posting all morning every time someone from Ford post something about there $3 billion investment into the state of Michigan and Ohio.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::mad::mad::devilish:
“So many people still waiting on ice Mountain, so sad, money just sitting there! Looks like Ford don’t care about loyal Ford customers waiting on their vehicles ,still six months later And many customer still waiting on their vehicle with no hope in sight and no information”
Same

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am about 1.5 weeks into shipping. Latest update as of this morning is that I departed Ottawa, Kansas after being stuck in Kansas City for a couple of days. I am now about halfway to my destination of Albuquerque. I am really hoping that I will be able to pick it up during my birthday weekend in 2 weeks, but this might be wishful thinking depending on how long it takes a truck to pick it up once it arrives in our rail yard.

While I am certainly excited, I am also livid. I have no idea why mine went through when folks many rows both before and after me on the spreadsheet are still in production. If the chip hold excuse has any merit, this doesn’t make sense because I have a Lux package (albeit not other constraints).

When she does arrive, I intend to make it a point that Ford dare not post any congratulatory responses.

Sponsored

Telliott0033

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker still shows built (5/24) but Oder track updated about an hour ago to in transit. Trying not to get my hopes up but maybe I’ll actually have my ride this weekend
Edit - dealer just texted me, it’s there. Going tonight to pick it up. Hold strong friends there is light at the end of the tunnel!

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pizza tracker still shows built (5/24) but Oder track updated about an hour ago to in transit. Trying not to get my hopes up but maybe I’ll actually have my ride this weekend
Pictures if you do get it! :cool: 💯🤞

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am about 1.5 weeks into shipping. Latest update as of this morning is that I departed Ottawa, Kansas after being stuck in Kansas City for a couple of days. I am now about halfway to my destination of Albuquerque. I am really hoping that I will be able to pick it up during my birthday weekend in 2 weeks, but this might be wishful thinking depending on how long it takes a truck to pick it up once it arrives in our rail yard.

While I am certainly excited, I am also livid. I have no idea why mine went through when folks many rows both before and after me on the spreadsheet are still in production. If the chip hold excuse has any merit, this doesn’t make sense because I have a Lux package (albeit not other constraints).

When she does arrive, I intend to make it a point that Ford dare not post any congratulatory responses.
I'm 3 weeks "built and Waiting on shipment".

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been on a rail car in Gibson, Indiana for 11 days and counting... Anyone else stuck there?
Sponsored