Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you say that you were also going to put on a canyonaroooo sticker?
lmaooooo i should have. he did make a lot of simpsons references so he would have at least gotten it 🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

well, went on a first date tonight. he works in car insurance and was a mechanic before that so we started talking about our favorite cars and i mentioned how i had a bronco on order and had been waiting forever. he proceeded to say how they had so many problems, didn’t hold up in accidents well, said they (and all fords) were crap. okay, you don’t like fords, but to shit all over something i am excited about, especially my bronco, is a nope for me. next! lol

oh, forgot to add - i was saying it came on 33" tires but i was thinking about getting 35s or even 37s and he wrinkled his face up in disgust LMAOOOOOO
You made the right call JerseyGirl....time to move on!

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the opportunity to drive through a holding lots and noticed that a lot of the Broncos are being loaded onto the delivery trucks and being replaced with F150 @JerseyGirl in TX fingers crossed for you And of course everyone else

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had the opportunity to drive through a holding lots and noticed that a lot of the Broncos are being loaded onto the delivery trucks and being replaced with F150 @JerseyGirl in TX fingers crossed for you And of course everyone else
Thanks for the update <3. Keeping my hope alive.

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You see a HPR manual BB on those trucks headed for NoVa? I swear...Ford hates me

Sponsored

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone see a recent video or pictures of Ice Mountain? What are we calling it now that it's summer time haha!

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone see a recent video or pictures of Ice Mountain? What are we calling it now that it's summer time haha!
Guantanamo?

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bermuda Mountain like the Triangle, Broncos just disappear.

Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call it Fuck You Mountain, as that is what Ford is basically saying to us poor bastards stuck there.

brian9123

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner Limited, GMC Yukon, Nautique GS20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First time poster - long time lurker. I have been checking our 1/24 build week thread (along with 1/17) every day but have never posted because I never had any updates to share. My Wildtrak has been in production since 1/26 (original reservation was Oct. 2020) and the ordertrack app just finally updated to "waiting for shipment". This is the first movement I have seen since January. When I called customer service last week they gave me an EDD of 7/14-7/20 so hopefully the Bronco will show soon - as it only needs to travel 50 miles south to Toledo - the home of the Jeep Wrangler. Thanks to all of you for the constant updates and entertainment. It has been helpful to know that there are plenty of other hopeful Bronco owners that are as frustrated as I am.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody else noticing that the number of vehicles in the ordertrack app that is similar to yours is going down? Earlier this week it was up at 667 and is now down to 619.
Sponsored