First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So Ford phone call said July 20th was the eta.

My delivery is still showing 6/12-6/18. :LOL:

In the mean time I've been looking for one around msrp to buy instead of my order.

Online search with 150 miles of steubenville has turned up nothing reasonably priced.

same with a search around Orlando.
Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t snooze on the “Global Windows” in this hot weather🔥🔥

Love your choice in color!

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
shit is getting real!! just shipped!!! now i need to get the rail car info from my dealership
6F3BAC23-8494-437F-A081-6B684F93D612.jpeg
If you can’t get it from your dealer Ford chat can get rail car for you. Be ready for some more hurry up and wait. You will also learn where Bfe, Kansas is located while you track it. It’s been good seeing all these built and shipped notices! Let’s Goooooo!

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone get baby pics? Mine has not shown up yet. I feel like I have seen people get the baby pic after delivery, and some never get it. You gotta figure they could have taken our baby pics back in January when we were originally "built" before sent out to the pasture to hang out in the snow
We never got a baby picture! :-( but got the Bronco, which we will take over the picture.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Refresh text on the tracker for today. Gotta keep some humor in all of this mess:

"&1234getyobootyonthefloor"

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone get baby pics? Mine has not shown up yet. I feel like I have seen people get the baby pic after delivery, and some never get it. You gotta figure they could have taken our baby pics back in January when we were originally "built" before sent out to the pasture to hang out in the snow
I got mine 7 days after built e-mail, end of March, I didnt ship till mid April and picked up beginning of May.

From pics of newer build weeks ( there are stickers on the wall below the truck in the pic, this has been discussed in other threads, someone who works at MAP and follows the threads placed the stickers there a few months back, but after our build week for sure)
Mine does not have them, so I believe the pic was actually taken during our build week and filed away until it was complete.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Refresh text on the tracker for today. Gotta keep some humor in all of this mess:

"&1234getyobootyonthefloor"
gotta gotta get up to get down

Marques

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 2 Door Wildtrak Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in Vancouver BC Canada and my tracker was showing June 21 to 27 delivery and it has been intransit for about a month, until yesterday when it delayed to Jul 29 to Aug 4. Did this one month delay happen to anyone else?

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm leaving to Colombia for a bachelor's party, and I get back the first of days my bronco is estimated to be delivered (7/6-7/12). It would be so amazing to come back and head straight to the dealer to get my bronco.

Sponsored

Wildtrak20.22

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Toyota LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I’ll be dipped. We’ve got movement!! Ordertrack.app has “awaiting shipment” and my Ford Pass request was denied today, so someone turned it on today. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get stuck in this status too long.
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 0429D915-1BB7-4768-97C9-A8FA2BBA1AD1

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can’t get it from your dealer Ford chat can get rail car for you. Be ready for some more hurry up and wait. You will also learn where Bfe, Kansas is located while you track it. It’s been good seeing all these built and shipped notices! Let’s Goooooo!
thanks for the heads up. my salesperson is off tuesdays and i was getting impatient so got it from chat lol. i got the railcar number and found out i already left detroit and will arrive in indiana on 6/27. so a whole week to go less than 400 miles. that’s nuts

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So yeah, after a bunch of hesitant excitement...Even got my built email, now I am back in production on "chip hold"

Wheeeee !!!!!

So glad to see everyone else getting forward movement. Don't know who I ticked off over at Ford...

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I’ll be dipped. We’ve got movement!! Ordertrack.app has “awaiting shipment” and my Ford Pass request was denied today, so someone turned it on today. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get stuck in this status too long.
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 0429D915-1BB7-4768-97C9-A8FA2BBA1AD1
That’s a good sign, mine was at the dealer 2 days after the alert I had a failed attempt to connect on the app…….

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yeah, after a bunch of hesitant excitement...Even got my built email, now I am back in production on "chip hold"

Wheeeee !!!!!

So glad to see everyone else getting forward movement. Don't know who I ticked off over at Ford...
that sucks! i had the same for about a week after the built email. let’s hope that’s the case with yours, too.
Sponsored