MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been picked/paired with a shipping company for over 3 weeks now. Karen Jones says her system says "In Transit", while my dealer says his system shows it's still in Michigan. Seems like I've had issues on every single stage of this BS. I always get excited to move to the next stage, then I'm frozen for awhile. I've been BUILT since 3/6/2022. At least some of you other peeps are starting to move though!
Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend 1/22. “In production” since 1/25/2022. Zero movement. No Built emailed even 😞. I assumed (& hoped) I would have it for my family vacation to Grand Haven, MI on July 9th. Never thought it would be held this long.…. 😢

CoolCough

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been picked/paired with a shipping company for over 3 weeks now. Karen Jones says her system says "In Transit", while my dealer says his system shows it's still in Michigan. Seems like I've had issues on every single stage of this BS. I always get excited to move to the next stage, then I'm frozen for awhile. I've been BUILT since 3/6/2022. At least some of you other peeps are starting to move though!
I'm in the same boat, hurry up and wait since 3/6. In the words of Glenn Danzig , "If you're gonna scream, scream with me!"

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend 1/22. “In production” since 1/25/2022. Zero movement. No Built emailed even 😞. I assumed (& hoped) I would have it for my family vacation to Grand Haven, MI on July 9th. Never thought it would be held this long.…. 😢
Yeah blows, since my built email 3/6 i thought i'd have mine for our Beach vacation, but that vacation was last week :rolleyes:. Since being built, I've seen several people go to built, then shipped, to even delivered. Which is good for them, but not so much for me. At this rate, you might have a chance to get built/shipped before I get delivered though haha.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in the same boat, hurry up and wait since 3/6. In the words of Glenn Danzig , "If you're gonna scream, scream with me!"
Curse of the Black Diamond. New movie maybe?

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s almost unbelievable they have botched this launch this bad. If everyone was delayed it would make sense. But the random movement is plain nuts.

BigCat118

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I know several dealers have asked if they can go pick up the vehciles that have been waiting to be shipped. And Ford always says "nope" lol.

Is there an actual reason they won't let dealers go get the Broncos?
Because it's a big, fat lie that they are built and awaiting shipment. @Ford Motor Company is just marking them that way in the system to appear to be doing something...LOL Why would anyone believe information that @Ford Motor Company puts out? They continually do not do what they say they would do......

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody that was built last week get shipped yet? I’m still showing “built”. Just hoping I don’t get delayed here too long!!
Still waiting as built since 6/14.

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going to be in Grand Haven July 15th! I keep joking about going to MAP and visiting my Bronco

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder if I can bamboozle ford support by saying I believe my bronco is lost and forcing them to escalate it to find out what is going on/where it is at.
What do you got to lose? I say go for it?!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wasn’t someone in this group that was ‘built’ for a long time and not ‘shipped’ able to have a logistics ticket created? did anything come of it?

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wasn’t someone in this group that was ‘built’ for a long time and not ‘shipped’ able to have a logistics ticket created? did anything come of it?
@BigBendBW has a lot of experience with that game?!

MNWaxedYeti

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I just checked my status after not checking for a week. I also got a build email along with a build date status on the tracker. Showing it was "built" on 6/20. It's nice. to see some change.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have the link to that chat? I have never chatted with them but I'd like to check to see if they can tell me any updates. Thanks!
here’s the link. they are open until 7pm eastern
Sponsored

Last edited: