First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what a bummer!! so it will be at your dealership waiting on parts? maybe you can visit it lol. and man, damaged in transit but only 3 hours from the plant - what are the chances? are you hard top or soft?
Hard top. They didn't even ship it there, its on hold while they try to repair it. I don't know the exact extent of the damage but it seems silly for them not to just ship it and let me have it and replace the modular part when the dealer can get it.
Sponsored

fahcksy

Outer Banks
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the built progress from last week slowed… anyone get built recently? Sending good vibes for those of us still in production…

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco arrived at the dealer today! I have an appointment tomorrow @ 10AM. As long as they don't play any games with me, I should have it tomorrow! Not the best pic, but its the VB one that you can barely see. Of the 4 Bronco's pictures 2 are Ice Mountain survivors. The other 2 are recent builds.
1656081190926.png

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1656094502283

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like the built progress from last week slowed… anyone get built recently? Sending good vibes for those of us still in production…
[/QUO
Hard top. They didn't even ship it there, its on hold while they try to repair it. I don't know the exact extent of the damage but it seems silly for them not to just ship it and let me have it and replace the modular part when the dealer can get it.
Ship that baby! It's summer, Slap a bimini on it!!!!

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy Friday, friends! I am so thrilled to see so much movement here. I have had my Bronco for 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone would like some humor today.

I went to go pick up my license plate from Chalmers Ford in Albuquerque/Rio Rancho this morning. Here’s another great reason to never go there.

The individual who came out to put it on stared at the FRONT of my vehicle for a good 5 seconds before asking me where the plate mounting frame was.

New Mexico does not require front plates. We never have.

😐

Sponsored

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happy Friday, friends! I am so thrilled to see so much movement here. I have had my Bronco for 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone would like some humor today.

I went to go pick up my license plate from Chalmers Ford in Albuquerque/Rio Rancho this morning. Here’s another great reason to never go there.

The individual who came out to put it on stared at the FRONT of my vehicle for a good 5 seconds before asking me where the plate mounting frame was.

New Mexico does not require front plates. We never have.

😐
Gives you some pause about using them for service. Sounds like the type that would put in diesel instead of gas. Good you don’t have a front plate, the factory mount location is terrible! Pulling for more 1/24 builds and deliveries!!! Have a great summer weekend everyone!!!

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I thought everyone gave up and left. Or did they get their broncos and drive off into the sunset. Ah wouldn’t that be nice.

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

…Still just watching this doors off weather happen while watching more and more broncos drive by every day while staring at my tracker hoping it will switch to built soon:) I have a feeling it’s going to be this week 🤞🤞

Last edited:

Sponsored

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next Tuesday is the end of my most recent EDD update. I think I’m going go down and get my bronco, who’s with me, we can split the fuel bill

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sure we are not on an ox cart? Damn, that's not much progress. We'll, not much we can do about it. Keep us posted train buddy.
we just left for louisville KY about 40 mins ago.

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
we just left for louisville KY about 40 mins ago.
This reminds me of an old joke…how do you pronounce the capital of Kentucky? Louyville, Lewisville or Laouyaville?
Actually you say it as spelled

Frankfort 😂