First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reached out to my dealer today. My shipped email had a date range of July 7-13. The dealer has a date range of July 25-31. I didn't even bother mentioning the window. I'm sure that date will change 4 more times based on how this has gone so far.

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All your updates have me encouraged to call the dealer tomorrow for a check in...been a month or so anyway. I'm in the recall but can't imagine they'll do that at the MAP

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was on windshield hold after being on chip hold... just checked the recall and I'm on the list too! Still waiting for shipping after tomorrow it will be the second EDD they've missed this month.

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately Iā€™m going to start off my Fourth of July weekend on a bad note,
Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220630-135611_Chrome
this morning when driving out from work early some young person 17-year-old wasnā€™t paying attention to what they were doing while driving and hit my beautiful bronco. Sidenote nobody was hurt but Iā€™m beginning to have shoulder pain and neck pains. :(
oh noooooo! i am so sorry!!! glad you are okay and hope it doesn't get any worse. hopefully it's drivable and hopefully an easy fix. ugh!!!

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone other than me gone From "built awaiting shipment" back to Plant hold? I was supposedly "built" May 12, but now I'm back on hold for some reason! I'm a 1/26 Blend, 1/28 in production. EDD February 16/May 16/July 31/ Now????

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately Iā€™m going to start off my Fourth of July weekend on a bad note,
Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220630-135611_Chrome
this morning when driving out from work early some young person 17-year-old wasnā€™t paying attention to what they were doing while driving and hit my beautiful bronco. Sidenote nobody was hurt but Iā€™m beginning to have shoulder pain and neck pains. :(
I hope you had good temper control. Did they check if he was on his phone? Very likelyā€¦. At least itā€™s drivable til they get the parts.

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thatā€™s super exciting. Nothing for mine yet. I hope the whole build week starting flying out of MAP!
They can fly right after my 1/28 gets hereā€¦.šŸ˜³

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

oh noooooo! i am so sorry!!! glad you are okay and hope it doesn't get any worse. hopefully it's drivable and hopefully an easy fix. ugh!!!
Yes the vehicle is drivable canā€™t open the door and more of a cosmetic look than anything else honestly but things happen and Iā€™m glad no one got hurt, even though this sucks big time just makes me more aware of my surroundings even more. especially with these young ones in their cell phones šŸ“± (

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was fast!! Built email on Wednesday night (my birthday) and today it is here!!! šŸ•ŗ

AF66AD3A-4A11-4101-910C-C200CA455B8D.jpeg

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope you had good temper control. Did they check if he was on his phone? Very likelyā€¦. At least itā€™s drivable til they get the parts.
Actually the officer commented on that, saying that I was pretty relaxed and cool for seeing that this vehicle is rather new and extremely hard to come by; also same thing with my insurance company. Quite honestly I spent yesterday evening moping around the house about it but Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t take it out of the young lady as well to or anyone else material things can be replaced it sucks I understand but human beings are more important than a vehicle.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Actually the officer commented on that, saying that I was pretty relaxed and cool for seeing that this vehicle is rather new and extremely hard to come by; also same thing with my insurance company. Quite honestly I spent yesterday evening moping around the house about it but Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t take it out of the young lady as well to or anyone else material things can be replaced it sucks I understand but human beings are more important than a vehicle.
You are a much nicer person that I am.
Sponsored