Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn that blows. I noticed I'm on the recall too but I'll just be waiting til shit settles down a bit lol.

Who's your salesperson? I've been running no front plate with great luck so far, 7k miles of it 🤣... Went through a Border Patrol checkpoint the other day and the agent just had this list of questions about the Bronco, zero questions about our citizenship lol.

Man I hope you'll be driving yours soon.
he told me he doesn’t have a front plate on his own car and that the dealership typically doesn’t put the front plate on, which is weird because he’s the one that originally told me they had to, which is why i bought the relo bracket to begin with 🤦🏻‍♀️ his name is curtis. he’s at mccombs west at 410/culebra though, not red mccombs.
Sponsored

Last edited:

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There Are a lot of things @Ford Motor Company needs to do:
1. Hire a new PR team and include a few strategic communications folks because they are SO BAD at communicating.
2. Rotate their stock. They should have put chips in the older vehicles first and get them out the door. That way when they would have kept all portions of the build process flowing rather than the now bottle neck they have with shipping. If there was still a bottle neck then at least the vehicles aren’t 6+ months old that have been sitting on the lot.
3. Stick to the reservation time stamp order. This is what they said they would do. Now, every customer with a reservation, including many ford fans, know the company has lied to them. That’s something people will remember. If you can’t be trusted why would people buy your product?There are still people who have been waiting two years who don’t even have a VIN.
4. They should have not taken any more orders until all reservations that were converted to orders are completed. With the supply chain issues etc etc this would have again taken care of their customers.
5. Because of the shipping disaster, implement a program where you can pick up the vehicle at MAPS. Some of the European carmakers used to have a program that you could fly over and drive your car around and then they would ship it to the states. Why not create an experience where you go pick up you bronco at MAPS and meet other new bronco owners and then road trip it back to your driveway.
6. Finally, they need to acknowledge that they fu$&ed up. It goes a long way when you apologize. Then they need to make it right. Extra warranty and knocking off some of the price would be a start.

Last edited:

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. Hire a new PR team and include a few stratification communications folks because they are SO BAD at communicating.
2. Rotate their stock. They should have put chips in the older vehicles first and get them out the door. That way when they kept all portions of the build process flowing rather than the now bottle neck they have with shipping. If there was still a bottle neck then at least the vehicles aren’t 6+ months old that have been sitting on the lot.
3. Stick to the reservation time stamp order. This is what they said they would do. Now, every customer with a reservation, including many ford fans, know the company has lied to them. That’s something people will remember. If you can’t be trusted why would people buy your product. There are still people who have been waiting two years who don’t even have a VIN.
4. They should have not take any more orders until all reservations that were converted to orders are completed. With the supply chain issues etc etc this would have again taken care of their customers.
5. Because of the shipping disaster, implement a program where you can pick up the vehicle at MAPS. Some of the European carmakers used to have a program that you could fly over and drive your car around and then they would ship it to the states. Why not create an experience where you go pick up you bronco at MAPS and meet other new bronco owners and then road trip it back to your driveway.
6. Finally, they need to acknowledge that they fu$&ed up. It goes a long way when you apologize. Then they need to make it right. Extra warranty and knocking off some of the price would be a start.
Excellent post. We all know this won’t happen as Ford marketing has clearly demonstrated that they don’t give a shit about Bronco owners. They see how they’ve lied and misled us, and they still can’t make enough Broncos to keep up with demand.

It’s a crazy irony that their own incompetence is leading to increased demand simply because they can’t build or ship them.

Ford kisses ass to its big dealers. They are Ford’s true customer base. There won’t be any apologies or warrantees or goodwill from Ford. If anything, they probably are actively trying to keep this ShitShow as quiet and out off the news as possible, and silence serves them better than doing the right thing.

Bastards.
🤬

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did my Ford social media trolling for the week:
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group DC87AF50-9FF4-4E03-8873-5D92FE765066

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Sponsored

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Evidently mine shipped on the first. Anyone care to share how long shipment took? I’m in NC and it’s via rail.

EDIT: Talked to my dealer - they said the status was changed to shipped, but it's still at the plant.

Last edited:

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've noticed that, according to Order Track, the number of Broncos that are awaiting shipment is really stacking up. Seems like its jumped about 50-60 in the last few days.

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Hire a new PR team and include a few strategic communications folks because they are SO BAD at communicating.
2. Rotate their stock. They should have put chips in the older vehicles first and get them out the door. That way when they would have kept all portions of the build process flowing rather than the now bottle neck they have with shipping. If there was still a bottle neck then at least the vehicles aren’t 6+ months old that have been sitting on the lot.
3. Stick to the reservation time stamp order. This is what they said they would do. Now, every customer with a reservation, including many ford fans, know the company has lied to them. That’s something people will remember. If you can’t be trusted why would people buy your product?There are still people who have been waiting two years who don’t even have a VIN.
4. They should have not taken any more orders until all reservations that were converted to orders are completed. With the supply chain issues etc etc this would have again taken care of their customers.
You are dead on right with all of your points

Sponsored

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy cow. I got a email from my sales guy and the Bronc showed up this morning. Nothings moved on the trackers. He’s going to run it through the PDI stuff and let me know when I can get it!
Wow they were on top of it if they were getting arrivals already this morning! Good for them! Meanwhile I tried to take my F-150 in for a recall last night to the night drop off only to find they had all entrance gates locked and unable to drop it off. This was the second time I have tried to get this recall taken care of. This will be the same dealership taking care of that windshield recall :(

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are dead on right with all of your points
I’m a Project Manager for a large engineering firm. If I pulled any number of the stunts they have I would be fired. Most of the points seem pretty basic and straight forward to me. If a company wants lifelong customers then they have to be honest and willing to fix mistakes. @Ford Motor Company doesn’t come across as wanting to do that. A little communication goes a long way as does keeping your word. To me, @Ford Motor Company is now just another sleazy company and I am 99.99999% certain that I will not be doing business with them ever again.

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m a Project Manager for a large engineering firm. If I pulled any number of the stunts they have I would be fired. Most of the points seem pretty basic and straight forward to me. If a company wants lifelong customers then they have to be honest and willing to fix mistakes. @Ford Motor Company doesn’t come across as wanting to do that. A little communication goes a long way as does keeping your word. To me, @Ford Motor Company is now just another sleazy company and I am 99.99999% certain that I will not be doing business with them ever again.
Fully support any frustrations--or opinions, for that matter, from anyone who has been waiting for their vehicle for a while. On the other hand though, I don't exactly think it's sticking it to ford by saying, "Here's my 50K but I won't do business with you after this."

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fully support any frustrations--or opinions, for that matter, from anyone who has been waiting for their vehicle for a while. On the other hand though, I don't exactly think it's sticking it to ford by saying, "Here's my 50K but I won't do business with you after this."
Dammit! You just ruined my entire strategy to screw Ford!!!!

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing I do will “stick it to Ford”. In this situation they come out rosy no matter the outcome.
Sponsored