James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just told by Ford that the plant is not building new broncos the month of July, the reason is a push to get holdover Broncos completed. I truly hope so.
Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just told by Ford that the plant is not building new broncos the month of July, the reason is a push to get holdover Broncos completed. I truly hope so.
I've been told by Ford on a few occasions that I had a specific EDD... they didn't seem to follow through on that though.

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been told by Ford on a few occasions that I had a specific EDD... they didn't seem to follow through on that though.
💯 📠

Anything that Ford feeds us now, we have two years of history in this botched launch to see that it’s likely a bullshit excuse to buy more time.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm closing in on two years since I put down my $100 for my reservation. It has now been 723 days (7/14/20). It has also been 506 days since I placed my initial order (2/16/21). Still waiting. I have no confidence that any date/deadline we are given will be met.

Hey, @Ford Motor Company, fuck you!

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chat CS rep said my bronco is built and awaiting shipment with no estimated delivery date now 🙃
I just chatted and I still have an EDD. What the hell is going on at Ford? I feel like no one really knows anything.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received this last night. Hopeful and doubtful. Then it sits for windshield repair, but if I can get away from MAP I know I’ll eventually get it.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 72053107-764D-4B11-BC9F-E22294816ACA

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wanted a hard top, but Ford told me I'd get my Bronco sooner if I went with the soft top

THe GIF made me LOL a little... at least something nice happened with the Bronco news today.

My buddy is on the way over with his 2dr Badlands he ordered in MARCH and got last month. So glad @Ford Motor Company honored those reservation timestamps.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone here complete ceramic coating or plan too? I'm torn, is it really worth it? also estimates are all over the place some not even remotely close to others

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just chatted and I still have an EDD. What the hell is going on at Ford? I feel like no one really knows anything.
chatted yesterday to confirm my EDD is holding strong at 8/1-8/7 although I do fully expect another disappointing delay or setback.

Sponsored

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well i did get to drive 500 miles top down this past holiday weekend in the new bronco. liking it so far
but i guess i dont get an assembly line baby pic

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1657131740393

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've still never been able to get the chat to work. You guys must be overloading it so it never loads for me haha!

Wildtrak20.22

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Toyota LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, my EDD of June 29 - July 5 has come and gone. No Bronco and no communication from Ford. Guess the shit show continues for me. 😒 Tracker still says built and awaiting shipment.

Last edited:

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a call back at 5:27 from Bradley about the transportation inquiry they filed for me... Moved my missed EDDs from 6/23-6-29-7/3 now 8/17! Been built since 6/14 when @Ford Motor Company said in their email it would be "a couple days up to a week" now another TWO MONTHS more. @Ford Motor Company how is this right? How do you treat your loyal customers so poorly?

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a call back at 5:27 from Bradley about the transportation inquiry they filed for me... Moved my missed EDDs from 6/23-6-29-7/3 now 8/17! Been built since 6/14 when @Ford Motor Company said in their email it would be "a couple days up to a week" now another TWO MONTHS more. @Ford Motor Company how is this right? How do you treat your loyal customers so poorly?
Such bullshit. They don’t have the decency to communicate with people forking over thousands of dollars. Sign of the times we live in 100%
Sponsored