First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today the wife and I took the Bronco out on to St Augustine Beach where 4x4 vehicle access is allowed. We put the Goat mode on Sand mode and we had zero problems getting thru some pretty soft sand and deep ruts. I love this thing and if @Ford Motor Company even thinks about commenting they can just save it for absolutely screwing these folks that have been waiting since January!!! Shame on you!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 38F45776-A5A4-4527-AB5F-63595C6E200F
Sponsored

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Today the wife and I took the Bronco out on to St Augustine Beach where 4x4 vehicle access is allowed. We put the Goat mode on Sand mode and we had zero problems getting thru some pretty soft sand and deep ruts. I love this thing and if @Ford Motor Company even thinks about commenting they can just save it for absolutely screwing these folks that have been waiting since January!!! Shame on you!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 38F45776-A5A4-4527-AB5F-63595C6E200F
I didn't know you could still drive 9n the beach down there. Is the entrance still by Beachcomber?

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! I’ve been using Eagle one spray and shine which has been great short term. But the hybrid may be the way to go every few months! Will need a lot of protection during the Chicago winter🥶

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Could be this thin bead of seal on the bottom of windshield be the source of the recall?
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group E184C917-7768-435B-B0B3-7564C51D6AF1

Last edited:

brewsard

Base
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the husbands car.
Your Bronco Model
Base
So.. This happened today. :) My original order is still stuck in production... This one (that has a blend date of 2 days after me) showed up at my dealership last week. Long story short, they backed out, I purchased it today with NO markup. It is included in the windshield recall, but they said it was just a "recommendation" so no need to get it done before selling it. :rolleyes: I will be scheduling that to be done very soon. I purchased someone's wildtrak wheels forever ago, so those and some nitto ridge grapplers will be put on Monday at the latest. Also have some rock rails waiting for the sun to go down a bit more to be put on tonight... this Tx heat is no joke. Anyway... All in all a good day! Oh.. still have my original order on my Ford pass app to track just for the heck of it.

292727820_10227417606535976_8723238133980068713_n.jpg

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GPBRONCO duuuuuude you’re in mesquite already!! i am in tx somewhere but couldn’t understand the town name to look it up.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we may have some movement! FordPass "activation" request was denied again. Hoping this is the shipper picking it up 🙏
Mine denied yesterday and shipped today.

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got off of ford chat, who gave me a rail car number with Norfolk Southern. Called the NS automated tracking line and the rail car is in West Virginia. So it sounds like the vehicle is on its way! Told my wife that at this point I don’t really care about when it gets here; I am just happy that it’s not in Michigan.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off of ford chat, who gave me a rail car number with Norfolk Southern. Called the NS automated tracking line and the rail car is in West Virginia. So it sounds like the vehicle is on its way! Told my wife that at this point I don’t really care about when it gets here; I am just happy that it’s not in Michigan.
I called that NS automated number 1000+ times during the 4 weeks it took to ship to South FL. Hope it gets there soon!!

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't know you could still drive 9n the beach down there. Is the entrance still by Beachcomber?
We went to porpoise point this morning right across the waterway from the fort downtown, then got on the beach at A street in the afternoon next to the Beachcomber and all the way down to Ocean Trace Rd.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called that NS automated number 1000+ times during the 4 weeks it took to ship to South FL. Hope it gets there soon!!
glad i am not the only one! i feel like i call every two hours lol. just called again and it’s currently in waco, only three hours away 🥹

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

glad i am not the only one! i feel like i call every two hours lol. just called again and it’s currently in waco, only three hours away 🥹
My app fully activated. I can hit remote start now. I think it’s delivered dealer just hasn’t hit me up yet
Sponsored