RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems like the trains aren't running south these days.
Mine shipped about a week ago (I'm in NC) and it arrived at the railyard in WInston Salem 2 days ago. No movement since, but the only thing I'm awaiting at this point is convoy to the dealer in Raleigh.
Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group VBOBX

That's my Velocity Blue OBX sitting at the dealer only 6 months later that it should have. Was going to pick it up this afternoon, but even after Ford left me on "windshield hold" for a month... they didn't fix the windshield. Salesman is trying to get that done today. Boy she needs some new wheels and tires! Fingers crossed they don't break the windshield and I have to wait another month or somehting

Sponsored

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there anyone else here who has a 1/28/22 "in production"? Mine is an OUTER BANKS lux, hard top, leather seats, no tow etc. Ford Canada says I have a delivery date of 7/29/22 but that is impossible now. Each morning and evening I give my heart a workout by checking the trackers. When and if it comes it will have missed all the fun things of the summer, my granddaughters visiting from the west and my oldest daughter from Australia. At least I have a good vehicle to drive but its mileage goes up and value goes down by the day. Thanks
Hi Fellow Canuck, I'm a 1/25 blend, 1/28 production, and mine went to built yesterday, so I'm hoping they are starting to get them out, I was told August 10 for a eta.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hit by a rock windshield 2 has a small chip in it. What is with these broncos. Ugh!!!!
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group VBOBX

That's my Velocity Blue OBX sitting at the dealer only 6 months later that it should have. Was going to pick it up this afternoon, but even after Ford left me on "windshield hold" for a month... they didn't fix the windshield. Salesman is trying to get that done today. Boy she needs some new wheels and tires! Fingers crossed they don't break the windshield and I have to wait another month or somehting
This is what I'm waiting on too. They are waiting for a technician, no ETA of when that could be.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Fellow Canuck, I'm a 1/25 blend, 1/28 production, and mine went to built yesterday, so I'm hoping they are starting to get them out, I was told August 10 for a eta.
Well congrats🍎 I have hope now fellow Canuck. Thanks for your reply. I ordered mine Nov 12 lol.
keep in touch.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what I'm waiting on too. They are waiting for a technician, no ETA of when that could be.

I don't understand how they have to wait for a Tech... Safelite changed the windshield in the Fusion I borrowed from my mom at Kroger while I was grocery shopping and it was done with a note on the dash before I finished my shopping.

But I believe you... I'm waiting for the next BS excuse that is certainly coming today for me.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't understand how they have to wait for a Tech... Safelite changed the windshield in the Fusion I borrowed from my mom at Kroger while I was grocery shopping and it was done with a note on the dash before I finished my shopping.

But I believe you... I'm waiting for the next BS excuse that is certainly coming today for me.
One delay after the other. Just give us our damn Broncos lol

Sponsored

Tmoore3

Outer Banks
First Name
Teniele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t give up!! I’m also in Canada - a 1/24 blend and just got built yesterday - Finally!!!

Is there anyone else here who has a 1/28/22 "in production"? Mine is an OUTER BANKS lux, hard top, leather seats, no tow etc. Ford Canada says I have a delivery date of 7/29/22 but that is impossible now. Each morning and evening I give my heart a workout by checking the trackers. When and if it comes it will have missed all the fun things of the summer, my granddaughters visiting from the west and my oldest daughter from Australia. At least I have a good vehicle to drive but its mileage goes up and value goes down by the day. Thanks

Tmoore3

Outer Banks
First Name
Teniele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here!!! 🇨🇦 I was finally built yesterday - the dealer called us today and said an ETA of Aug 2nd!!!

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JerseyGirl in TX How long did it take from the day you got marked as Built, Shipped, and likely delivered this week? Just asking because I'm navigating this car loan rate fiasco still (that we all did, losing our lower rates!)

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is this for a laugh (or not)?
Bronco shipped a few weeks ago...
Been following it's progress from Dearborn to Columbus to Indiana to Illinois to ...
It showed up at the destination Railyard yesterday.
About the same time it showed up at the Railyard yesterday in Cottage Grove, MN the Pizza Tracker went from "In Transit" back to f-ing "In Production"

WTH is going on?