First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is a Bronco Raptor for those who care.

they had one at the Dayton Airshow today. Unfortunately one of the people they had working didn’t know jack about cars so I ended up answering some engine questions lol.

C8614F66-6B01-41B0-983B-F4BE50E4F110.jpeg
Sponsored

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s been awhile since I last posted on here, thought I’d give you all an update.

Bronco is fantastic. Taking it to Drummond island in the next two weeks for some trail riding. No hiccups, busted parts, or faults. Have 3500 miles as of today since may.

I PPF wrapped the entire truck, added rock rails, weathertech mud flaps, and a GPMS radio.

We have taken delivery of several vehicles we ordered over the past two years (they all showed up within 6 weeks). Maybe you’ll guys will get a kick out of it:

Bronco Wildtrak
Tesla Model X Plaid
Hummer EV1 First Edition
And a Jeep 4xE that is also pretty neat

you can get a pretty good size comparison between them all. Hummers an absolute tank. 400 +- miles to a charge, charges overnight.

EE2CD9F2-D0A8-40A1-A98A-A132E13E43DB.jpeg

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a Bronco Raptor for those who care.

they had one at the Dayton Airshow today. Unfortunately one of the people they had working didn’t know jack about cars so I ended up answering some engine questions lol.

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group EE2CD9F2-D0A8-40A1-A98A-A132E13E43DB
Never been a fan of those fenders. Maybe they are effective but ugly as hell. The rest of Bronco is awesome of course.

fahcksy

Outer Banks
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A weird one, but maybe hope for others? I never got a shipped email and my tracker jumped from Awaiting Shipment to Delivered… of course I was on vacation and have to wait to get it… but it’s at my dealership finally after 2+ years!

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well my train made it to Jacksonville Friday, the station is only 15-20min from the dealer. Bronco hasn't made it to the dealer yet. Hopefully in the next few days she will be ready for me.
Anyone get theirs this weekend?

Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A weird one, but maybe hope for others? I never got a shipped email and my tracker jumped from Awaiting Shipment to Delivered… of course I was on vacation and have to wait to get it… but it’s at my dealership finally after 2+ years!
What dealership? My Bronco has been sitting at the rail yard in Twin Oaks, PA since last Tuesday.

fahcksy

Outer Banks
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What dealership? My Bronco has been sitting at the rail yard in Twin Oaks, PA since last Tuesday.
I am in NJ and was a convoy - not rail

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in NJ and was a convoy - not rail
Surprised that it would be all convoy. Where in NJ? I'm going through All American Ford in Point Pleasant. Went rail to just south of Philadelphia Int'l Airport. Truck the rest of the way.

fahcksy

Outer Banks
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Surprised that it would be all convoy. Where in NJ? I'm going through All American Ford in Point Pleasant. Went rail to just south of Philadelphia Int'l Airport. Truck the rest of the way.
North Jersey - Bergen county

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for anyone delivered by train. Was the tracking pretty accurate?
My Bronco is on Canadian National Railways but has TTGX railcar number which seems to be Norfolk Southern.
When I call the number, it says something about July 8th and some city in Illinois I can't understand with the robot voice. Listened to it three times. lol
So could it be just sitting in a holding lot or something in Illinois for the last three weeks? Or is it possible it's been moving?

Sponsored

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for anyone delivered by train. Was the tracking pretty accurate?
My Bronco is on Canadian National Railways but has TTGX railcar number which seems to be Norfolk Southern.
When I call the number, it says something about July 8th and some city in Illinois I can't understand with the robot voice. Listened to it three times. lol
So could it be just sitting in a holding lot or something in Illinois for the last three weeks? Or is it possible it's been moving?
I have the same type of railcar number as you on CNF. My understanding is they aren’t that great at updating information.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was anyone else listed as “constructively placed”? From what I understand it basically just means they don’t have anywhere to unload the railcar.
If you were listed this way, how long did you wait in this status?

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was anyone else listed as “constructively placed”? From what I understand it basically just means they don’t have anywhere to unload the railcar.
If you were listed this way, how long did you wait in this status?
Yes. It lasted less than a day for me.

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang…I’m going on 48 hours as constructively placed. I’m hoping things are just moving a little slower since it’s the weekend.
Mine was constructively placed Friday at 3AM but it's not to my dealer yet. They probably don't work over the weekend
Sponsored