Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group C16F3685-612B-4013-80A4-6BC1343E21F1

Finally came in this week! Took a week vacation to the beach and got to pick it up on the way home! 🏖🤪 good luck to all y’all still waiting, it’s worth it.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything was as smooth as can be at the dealership. No surprises, no haggling over extended warranties.

As you can see, the kids approve!

yayyyy!!!! congrats!!! looks like you approve, too, with that big smile on your face!! so awesome 🤗

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally came in this week! Took a week vacation to the beach and got to pick it up on the way home! 🏖🤪 good luck to all y’all still waiting, it’s worth it.
nice way to end a vacation. makes that first drive back into work more tolerable and even enjoyable lol. congrats!!!

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well she's home. Took a drive up the coast and up into the mountains. Seems mechanically sound. (y)
Didn't find any damage, loose connections, or crooked parts on pickup. Got suckered into some extended warranties but maybe they will come in handy. Everything else was on the up and up.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Bronco

Daddy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Tesla Y, Wrangler, F150, Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine shows production 01/24/2022 yet I still don't have it. Being told it is sitting on a train somewhere in St. Luis. Is my Bronco one of those we saw sitting out in the fields waiting for semiconductors?
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 8.37.17 PM

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine shows production 01/24/2022 yet I still don't have it. Being told it is sitting on a train somewhere in St. Luis. Is my Bronco one of those we saw sitting out in the fields waiting for semiconductors?
Welcome to the club.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately all of ours were in the fields. Hang in there seems like they are all finally getting home.
I had pretty much no train delivery updates other than it left Illinois July 8th. Nothing after. Showed up yesterday.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well she's home. Took a drive up the coast and up into the mountains. Seems mechanically sound. (y)
Didn't find any damage, loose connections, or crooked parts on pickup. Got suckered into some extended warranties but maybe they will come in handy. Everything else was on the up and up.
oh hell yes!!! love that you already went for a scenic ride. and have the top down. that’s one of the first things i did, too lol. best way to celebrate!! congrats!!!

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took a drive over to my dealership to look at a sasquatch package Bronco on the lot in order to determine whether I'd need steps. Based on my observations, it is clear that I'm going to need steps for my wife and my youngest.

Does anyone have the IAG full length steps? If so, how do you like them?
okay, have had them on about a week now and i really like them. easy to put on, feel very sturdy, look great, and i can take them off easily if needed. i hear they help with reducing car door dings in parking lots, too, because the door hits them first. probably depends on the height of the other vehicle but i’ll take it! they definitely make a big difference when getting in. getting out probably not much of a difference.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
oh hell yes!!! love that you already went for a scenic ride. and have the top down. that’s one of the first things i did, too lol. best way to celebrate!! congrats!!!
Thanks!
It was kind of hard putting the side windows back in. The back passenger window kept coming up about a half an inch short. Finally, somehow it fit. lol. Maybe with more practice and when they stretch out a bit it will be easier. At least I hope so I plan on having the top down a lot!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!
It was kind of hard putting the side windows back in. The back passenger window kept coming up about a half an inch short. Finally, somehow it fit. lol. Maybe with more practice and when they stretch out a bit it will be easier. At least I hope so I plan on having the top down a lot!
sounds like it takes some practice! mine came off day one and i haven’t attempted to put them back on yet so thanks for the heads up lol. even when i put the top up, i’ve been leaving the windows off because it does seem a little fidgety and i don’t want to bother. plus it doesn’t rain much here so hasn’t been a need yet

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sounds like it takes some practice! mine came off day one and i haven’t attempted to put them back on yet so thanks for the heads up lol. even when i put the top up, i’ve been leaving the windows off because it does seem a little fidgety and i don’t want to bother. plus it doesn’t rain much here so hasn’t been a need yet
Yeah, was just worried about wild animals crawling in! 😄 I don't have a garage and there are a lot of critters around here at night!

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for those of you with the soft top: When mine is fully down the driver's side latches down tight but while there is a hook and a bar to hook onto on the passenger side I can't get it to latch down. Is it supposed to hook on so it stays down on passenger side?
Sponsored