akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They couldnā€™t have just told you that!!! I thought it was going to be something major!!! Glad itā€™s minor!
I agree. The whole way they have handled this on top of Fordā€™s inadequate dealing with our vehicles has been a not so fun experience.
Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How many from our group still havenā€™t received their Broncos?

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m just over 5,000 miles and taking it in for first oil change tomorrow at the dealership where I bought it. I asked about the windshield recall and was told it was optional yet advisable, but not required. (I had also heard they wouldnā€™t work on it or change the oil without doing the recall). Has anyone had any experience either doing the recall after taking ownership or NOT doing the recall? I know at some point I will probably have a cracked windshield and will need it repaired and would rather just wait. Iā€™ve heard too many horror stories about it taking weeks and the work being subpar. I asked if I could take it to safelite and was told it had to be done by Ford.
I had the windshield recall done. It took them less than a dat once I was finally able to schedule it. No issues and is the same windshield.

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for not posting yesterday. Things are crazy at work. I spoke with the salesmen. Itā€™s a paint chip on one of the fenders. Itā€™s at the body shop getting fixed. Hopefully by middle of next week it will be in my hands.
Thank goodness... I could also picture a door caved it etc....

clnloftis

Big Bend
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 MX-5 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what is the status on yours?
Built 6/15 and has been awaiting shipment since. I emailed the executive office on 7/30 and finally got a reply today from Corri that just said theyā€™re still trying to get an answer on why it hasnā€™t shipped yet.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built 6/15 and has been awaiting shipment since. I emailed the executive office on 7/30 and finally got a reply today from Corri that just said theyā€™re still trying to get an answer on why it hasnā€™t shipped yet.
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Wow! That is insane! Iā€™m sorry this is happening. It sucks!!

Sponsored

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Iā€™ve had mine for two weeks and 1,600 miles. Itā€™s to much fun and if I I didnā€™t have my own business I would of been fired by now. Really trying to focus on work but my dog keeps telling me that it would be way more fun to go to the beach in the bronco. Yes I talk with my dog šŸ˜‚ and Obviously Iā€™m like, I know, letā€™s roll. I hope everyone gets their bronco soon, sending good vibes šŸ˜Ž
Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 35AE776F-3037-4493-BA95-062A0DF70569