Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone having electrical notifications when you take the doors off? Hill Start Assist System failure, ABS failure, Parking Brake Failure. It cleared just by engaging the parking brake and releasing it but dash lit up by a Christmas Tree. Doors were removed for the first time yesterday so I'm thinking they are related.
Yeah. Iā€™ve had them off a few times. Get the usual failure warnings like that.

Thereā€™s a thread here where someone mentioned having to buckle your seatbelt before starting the truck but Iā€™ve not found that to be a reliable way to avoid the warnings. I have just ignored them and they go away after I start driving.

There was a weird door ajar warning last time I had them off too but I couldnā€™t figure it out. Was annoying bc the dome lights would stay on for a bit after driving but eventually turned off. Must have been the sequence of how I took them off and had the accessories only on to roll down the windows. Went away after putting the doors back on.

Really hope these doors off gremlins go away soon. Fingers crossed for an over the air update.
Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have troubles with phone vent mounts on the Bronco. Such awkward position and the vents move so easily.
I have troubles with the crappy audio lol. Once you change anything, you will discover you need:

1. New dash and kicker panel speakers
2. Kicker key amp for those.
3. A 8" or 10" sub to catch the low frequency bass that won't be caught by the speakers you just installed.

I'm not even an audiophile, but I enjoy driving, and especially enjoy listening to all kinds of music while doing so.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have troubles with the crappy audio lol. Once you change anything, you will discover you need:

1. New dash and kicker panel speakers
2. Kicker key amp for those.
3. A 8" or 10" sub to catch the low frequency bass that won't be caught by the speakers you just installed.

I'm not even an audiophile, but I enjoy driving, and especially enjoy listening to all kinds of music while doing so.
Are you running B&O? I'm not an audiophile so I think things are fine. I do want to eventually soundproof my Bronco.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you running B&O? I'm not an audiophile so I think things are fine. I do want to eventually soundproof my Bronco.
Nope, I have the mid package. Got the stock speaker setup.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, I have the mid package. Got the stock speaker setup.
So far, I've installed kicker speakers, a bi-amp wiring setup from hoel, and a kicker key amp. I have a kicker hideaway to install still that will capture the bass that the head unit still fails to pick up. It's an interesting problem to solve!

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Anyways, sorry to hijack your post haha. I hope this issue works itself out for you!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@tcoughlan is still banned from this thread but he says hi. he also mentioned still having everyone chip in for a six pack or something for the last person to get their bronco. i think we still have one person still waiting, right?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else getting 23 almost 24 mpg?
i wish! i've been in the 13s and only just finally broke 14. but as of right now all i've mostly done is city driving.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i wish! i've been in the 13s and only just finally broke 14. but as of right now all i've mostly done is city driving.
I do mostly highway driving so I know that helps. I also happen to live in a place that when Iā€™m driving to work it is possible to have a strong tailwind that will improve the mpgs šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do mostly highway driving so I know that helps. I also happen to live in a place that when Iā€™m driving to work it is possible to have a strong tailwind that will improve the mpgs šŸ˜‚
I have the 2.7L and getting 17 mpg with 75% city and 25% highway driving. I usually put it in Eco mode.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the B&O and it sounds ok but I was definitely noticing that the definition in the bass is lacking. I'm not a super audiophile but basically for me every bass note sounded like the same note and I know from the song that the bass line is moving. That's the one thing I noticed so far.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting about 17 mpg with the manual (mix of city and highway driving) and I'm new to the manual transmission. It's a thirsty Bronco, even without the sasquatch package.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i havenā€™t taken mine off yet either - still too hot here. i read a few threads on it though and some say itā€™s a gremlin and just turning it off and on again fixes it. others say to unlock with the fob, put seatbelt on, then push start and thatā€™s the only way they donā€™t get warning lights. i canā€™t wait for it to cool off and try it out!
One thing that surprised me about putting the doors back on was it's a bit awkward and the front doors are sort of heavy.
You have a two door right? Might be a bit heavier.
Rubber bumpers come in the Bronco tool kit to avoid chips, but I think I may have somehow still chipped a small piece of paint on the passenger side. I'm not %100 sure I caused it but the next time I remove them I'm putting masking tape along the whole edge of the door. šŸ˜‰

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else getting 23 almost 24 mpg?
I'm getting pretty good mpg considering there are a lot of hills here and my commute to work is short.
Around 18 mpg and I'm not easy on the gas pedal.
Sponsored